Cifuentes

Leeds_Bear

6 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

If it's the passes to Tav, was more a case of Tav not reading the passes. Played one down the line to keep momentum going, but Tav wanted it to feet.

Yeah I more posted that so the moaning crew in the other thread didn't jump on the post to point them out ha. 

7 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Butland? Danilo? Dowell?

Goalscorer Dessers for parts last night too.

Butland not seen enough of yet to make a judgement. Hasnt really had saves to make in either game yet. Didn't stand much of a chance in both goals we've lost so far. 

Danilo I'm slightly concerned about, but too early to judge. 

Dowell looks OK... Again, too early. 

Cifuentes is the only I've categorically thought, he looks a bright prospect. 

1 minute ago, Gman36 said:

Butland not seen enough of yet to make a judgement. Hasnt really had saves to make in either game yet. Didn't stand much of a chance in both goals we've lost so far. 

Danilo I'm slightly concerned about, but too early to judge. 

Dowell looks OK... Again, too early. 

Cifuentes is the only I've categorically thought, he looks a bright prospect. 

I’m not trying to be a prick genuinely, but I haven’t seen anything from Danilo that worries me and I’d be interested to know what you have 

He was trying too hard at times last night with a few misplaced passes and the one when he tried to take a volley on his left first time instead of brining it down, but other than that his overall play was very good and he looks like he’ll cause teams plenty problems in that final third

last night tav once again his positioning when he's defending is very questionable, why the hell does he allow attackers acres of space and the freedom to run down his side of the park , is flat footed when the attackers have the ball running past him and why the hell does he go towards the central defense, he really does my tits in when he does this every game, is it just me that see's this all the time from him?

jose looks very good, i can't wait to see more of him.

48 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Thought he showed some nice touches on the ball, overhit a couple of passes but seems to show for it in any situation and has a great first touch. Small cameo but thought he looked decent. 

Thought that was more down to Tav having concrete in his boots, and Beale trying to have him play like he was 26 again. 

9 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

I’m not trying to be a prick genuinely, but I haven’t seen anything from Danilo that worries me and I’d be interested to know what you have 

He was trying too hard at times last night with a few misplaced passes and the one when he tried to take a volley on his left first time instead of brining it down, but other than that his overall play was very good and he looks like he’ll cause teams plenty problems in that final third

What you listed there as poor aspects last night, plus he was anonymous on Saturday. It's very early days but he hasn't made me think straight away there's a top player. I'm just going on gut first instincts. 

46 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

Only guy that we've signed so far that my initial thoughts are positive. Fingers crossed will be a good player for us

I’m fairly positive about them all individually, aside from Sima who’s dug meat.

Issue is getting them into the right system to get the best out them. 

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

I’m fairly positive about them all individually, aside from Sima who’s dug meat.

Issue is getting them into the right system to get the best out them. 

Sima's about the only one i haven't seen anything in that makes me think he'll be a good signing for us. 

Tall but doesn't seem good in the air, has some pace, doesn't appear to be overly technical, and seems a little clumsy. Hopefully it's just him settling in and he'll come good but have seen flashes in the others that make me think they'll come good.

35 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Think Borna was probably raging after busting his ass twice in the space of three minutes to get down the field on Danilo’s left and not getting the ball.

53 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

If it's the passes to Tav, was more a case of Tav not reading the passes. Played one down the line to keep momentum going, but Tav wanted it to feet.

1000%. I was directly in line with both of those passes, it’s clear he wanted to keep the urgency going whereas Tav was on his heels wanting the ball to feet to inevitably play it back to Goldson.