*****The Official Rangers vs scum Match Thread*****

Essandoh

3 hours ago, bluenoz said:

I can no longer stand watching Jack or Lundstram in that role when playing at home. It's turgid football because it doesn't guarantee anything, we still concede. I say, play to our strengths rather than giving too much respect to other teams. At least when playing at Ibrox, anyway. We need a fresh approach, not the same old one.

Now we're no longer in the Champions League I say we should play to our strengths and just aim to play more attacking football.  It's clear we are weak defensively regardless of Jack or Lundstram playing that pointless role of shielding the defence by taking the ball and passing it sideways with the occasional foul.  So why not just go with our best midfielders and forwards told to keep attacking and hopefully with Matondo and Sima starting to exploit their pace. 

Mental that after only 3 games it's already a potential major turning point. 

If we win, scum fans will implode on Brenda going 3 games without a win / treble fucked / and knocked off the top of the table. 

If they win, any confidence in Beale is completely gone and highly doubt there's a way back for him. 

10 hours ago, GOAT said:

Sure Stubbs could back up his claim by naming the referee.  We all know it’s bullshit though.  Time rangers started taking these cunts to task, every time we play them there’s ex tarriers wheeled out to put pressure on referees.  

Nothing to stop him naming the ref.  He would be  retired or even dead by now.  It's not even is if the inaginary ref is going to boot him in the balls for it at this stage. 

The man is a lying, cheating scumbag with zero credibility.

16 hours ago, CR3 said:

The game will absolutely pass by Cifuentes like it did last night going on what players who come here’s first old firm experiences are like. Was a droppable performance by him last night aswell even though I doubt anyone got pass marks so I probably wouldn’t go with him.

Neither would I. Would have subbed Cifuentes at half time . He clearly isn't up to pace yet . The filth will target him as our weakest link. 

11 hours ago, GOAT said:

Sure Stubbs could back up his claim by naming the referee.  We all know it’s bullshit though.  Time Rangers started taking these cunts to task, every time we play them there’s ex tarriers wheeled out to put pressure on referees.  

Ex tarrier wheeled out, n it gets shared on a Rangers forum to give it a bit more publicity