*****The Official Rangers vs scum Match Thread*****

Essandoh

1 minute ago, Finny said:

The final nail in the coffin for me was when he decided at the start of the second half to have Kemar man mark McGregor. What the actual fuck. 

He's done in my eyes. Second hand car salesman ripping out him. Hate to speak bad about our current manager but I can't stand the sight of him anymore. 

Worst thing was Roofe was better than our 2 useless midfielders at marking him. Raskin went near him once and got his pants absolutely pulled down 

1 minute ago, johanhentze said:

I just dont buy this "out of position" line. He is a professional football player. Playing in the middle of the park - 10 meters to the left, right or back/forward doesnt mean you lose the ability to fucking pass the ball, track a runner or just the basics of the game. Question is what is being asked of him. Is he/they carrying out the instructions they are given? I honestly think they are confused. Doesnt look like a team thats on the same page at all.

Just not interested or motivated then. Fucking wage thief if that is the case.

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Before the season started everyone would have said Cantwell, Raskin and Goldson were our best players. All three overrated, people claim Goldson is the best CB in the league fs.

Raskin has been completely overrated. Cantwell has ability but was poor today and has started the full season poorly. Goldson IS one of our better players but obviously not perfect. This is proven any time he is out and his replacement puts in a terrible performance.

You said our better players are overrated. Barisic is one of our better players but is ridiculously underrated and underappreciated by a lot of our fans. Yilmaz is one of the ones who has been overrated purely because he hasn't had enough time to prove he's pish. He IS pish.

Don't even know where I'm going with this. Just pissed off and disillusioned to where we're going mate. Beale needs to go but very rarely in Scotland are managers sacked from the OF teams until it's too late to salvage something. He defo won't be sacked soon.

That result will give the scum confidence, theyll go back to hammering teams now. The next OF is already giving me the fear. We didnt lay a glove on a so called team in disarray at home with none of their scummy fans behind them. Abolsute pish and the same shit weve had to endure for seasons now (the anomaly that was 20/21) aside 

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Just because Sutton said it, doesn't mean it happened (maybe one brief occasion)

I didn't even know Sutton said it. Second have he was playing off macgregor until he got subbed. Should have been the most forward player on the pitch. Shocking tactics. 

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Find it comical that Kent was slated for his productivity and here we have Cantwell with 0 goals and 1 assist in 8 matches and people rave about him.

Honeymoon stage and social media posts don't worry both stages are completely over no cunt is hiding from this today

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Find it comical that Kent was slated for his productivity and here we have Cantwell with 0 goals and 1 assist in 8 matches and people rave about him.

He had no quality today at all. We need him and other big players to turn up in these games.