Dessers

BigBearButt

Just now, The Godfather said:

Aye a non lethal forward, just what the doctor ordered.

What's your opinion on shankland, should we have paid hearts asking price? Or would it have made you feel like we'd been shafted, considering we would get him for less in the summer?

2 minutes ago, watty. said:

What's your opinion on shankland, should we have paid hearts asking price? Or would it have made you feel like we'd been shafted, considering we would get him for less in the summer?

Should have got him. Champions League money for a win league would have more than compensated.

We fucked it but and now only have dessers, it's what I feared.

14 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Should have got him. Champions League money for a win league would have more than compensated.

We fucked it but and now only have dessers, it's what I feared.

Pretty much my thoughts as well mate.

3 minutes ago, Badger said:

Said at the time, the decision not to open the cheque book to sign Shankland is what's going to cost us. We needed a player who would hit the ground running and score goals. He is fan of the club as well, so knows the score about being a Rangers player.

Dessers is too much of an enigma. He has had a purple patch, and there is quality there - equally when he is bad, he is really is bad. Ultimately we can't trust him to deliver - and that is no use for a first choice striker at Rangers.

Personally, I don't think we would have dropped points today with Shankland up top.

Shankland takes half chances as well as easy ones. Dessers scores miracle goals or fuck all.

3 minutes ago, Badger said:

Said at the time, the decision not to open the cheque book to sign Shankland is what's going to cost us. We needed a player who would hit the ground running and score goals. He is fan of the club as well, so knows the score about being a Rangers player.

Dessers is too much of an enigma. He has had a purple patch, and there is quality there - equally when he is bad, he is really is bad. Ultimately we can't trust him to deliver. I don't think we would have dropped points today with Shankland up top.

We dropped points today because the whole team were pish from start to finish, no matter who was up front. 

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Only forward who never wants to hit a shot when he has a clear sight of goal.

Tries this chop back inside time and time again because he knows himself he’s not going to finish it if he’s through on goal