Dessers

BigBearButt

2 minutes ago, beararse said:

I’m with you on this one.

Could have scored 3 v Hearts, could have scored 3 tonight. Scored 2 v Union Berlin in the last pre season.
He will miss loads but will also score plenty.

He will have us shaking our heads in dismay and also in amazement at times, usually in the same game.

Might not be everyone’s cup of tea, and incredibly frustrating (more so because he’s capable of the sublime) but by Christ he keeps on going.

Great effort to start and finish the move for that goal tonight.

23 goals and 9 assists in 56 games. More than a goal or assist in every other game. Nearly all of which camein a dysfunctional team in a dysfunctional season.

Why on Earth are folk desperate to get him out the door?

Because we have to endure his overall performances week in week out :lol:

Thought he was really good tonight.

The header that was offside he should have buried, the other header was a great effort from him and good save by the keeper. Very good goal from a move he played a key part in.

He needs that sort of performance and a winner in an Old Firm to win a few over.

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

The header that was offside he should have buried, the other header was a great effort from him and good save by the keeper. Very good goal from a move he played a key part in.

He needs that sort of performance and a winner in an Old Firm to win a few over.

Mate a couple of times he moved inside and fucked his pass, he wasn't the only one but aye we need much much better 

Just now, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

Mate a couple of times he moved inside and fucked his pass, he wasn't the only one but aye we need much much better 

He must have won 5 free kicks by being strong too, albeit he maybe gave away a similar number.

He frustrates and at times I don’t want to see the sight of him either but he’s better than most give him credit for. Can’t fault his willingness to keep getting back on the horse either.

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

He must have won 5 free kicks by being strong too, albeit he maybe gave away a similar number.

He frustrates and at times I don’t want to see the sight of him either but he’s better than most give him credit for. Can’t fault his willingness to keep getting back on the horse either.

Mate it's trying to lob keepers, leaving his shoulder in or trying over headers that infuriate me 

I get what posters are saying. But the continual “he keeps going” shite really shows how far the standards have fallen.

Keeping going and smiling is better than the invisible act of Scott Wright.

But fuck me we need better.

23 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

He does score against them or forces a penalty. The problem is the scum controlled SFA/SPFL officials don't give them or find anything that can rule them out.

1 minute ago, OrangeRab said:

I get what posters are saying. But the continual “he keeps going” shite really shows how far the standards have fallen.

Keeping going and smiling is better than the invisible act of Scott Wright.

But fuck me we need better.

He's got one of the best records for a Rangers striker over the past twenty years, think there's been only two better, Boyd and the Buffalo, but when you watch him it doesn't look like it.

Just now, superallysbears said:

He's got one of the best records for a Rangers striker over the past twenty years, think there's been only two better, Boyd and the Buffalo, but when you watch him it doesn't look like it.

Not sure tbh. Out of the strikers who’ve played in this system since Gerrard joined his record doesn’t stand out. 

1 minute ago, OrangeRab said:

Not sure tbh. Out of the strikers who’ve played in this system since Gerrard joined his record doesn’t stand out. 

Tam Irish on BBC Scotland interved him over the summer, was him that gave those stats for a none penalty taking striker playing for us.

Just now, superallysbears said:

Tam Irish on BBC Scotland interved him over the summer, was him that gave those stats for a none penalty taking striker playing for us.

Yeh I’ve seen the stats. His goals for time on the pitch don’t stand out. What was Colak 18 goals in 2200 minutes? Dessers scored more, 22, but in 3400 minutes.

Not sure that makes him better. (And I’m not a Colak fan.)

Tbh I think most half decent strikers in our system will score a boatload. 

15 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Mate at one point he left two Kiev players rolling about their own penalty box then 5 minutes later went trough somebody else lol that’s when the ref told him to calm it, he definitely gave their defence a hard time tonight,  was times I was shouting fuck sake Dessers at the telly but the games 90 minutes and when all done and dusted he put in a decent performance… 

Hes a frustrating player but not as bad as some in here would have you believe and has scored some important goals and assists for us. I think he’s maybe harder to play against as a defender than some give him credit for.

Credit where its due for his goal tonight mate