***** The Official Rangers v Aberdeen Match Thread *****

PromDeAnglais

3 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Could have used the international break for a new manager to settle in but no, make the cowardly choice to keep him in charge, this is on the board as well now. Yes they backed the manager but they should have had the balls to sack him after the old firm loss.

100% spot on 

I was 25 years old before I seen an Aberdeen side win at Ibrox, meanwhile my kids need to sit and watch that shite.. whilst all the while I try and justify our position as the best team in Scotland? My eldest is starting to see through the facade. Fucking tired!

7 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Thats the thing mate, nobody wants the Rangers manager to fail.

We all love the club too much for that, but we keep on with Beale and the league is gone - it probably already is, sadly.

Probably gone now though obviously we need to start fighting.

Just hope the next one is the right one and I’m genuinely worried about who it will be.

Beale just has to go immediately though.

17 minutes ago, Somemightsay7 said:

This fraud needs to leave. If he loves the club as much as he says he'll resign rather than wait for a payoff. 

He's completely clueless and this transfer window is going to take us a long time to recover from. 

Player for player we're worse than last season. 

No chance he's leaving without being sacked, he will need the money no other club will give him a job now. 

1 minute ago, Albertz Nipple Ring said:

No chance he's leaving without being sacked, he will need the money no other club will give him a job now. 

He’ll be lucky to get a job as a bin man with this on his CV. 

2 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Probably gone now though obviously we need to start fighting.

Just hope the next one is the right one and I’m genuinely worried about who it will be.

Beale just has to go immediately though.

I honestly haven't a clue who my preference is. 

I don't know enough about the way Muscat plays or sets up to be wanting him in, and i don't want us to choose another project manager like Beale or Gerrard. Someone woth experience for me, but even then the ones out there with experience give me the fear a bit.