Beale Sacked

Broxi

3 minutes ago, bornabear said:

So, you telling me that you liked his managerial skills (or lack of) and his"handbrake off" shite football. Have you always had one shoulder higher than the other one.

Read what I said, I never mentioned anything in his favour, I merely pointed out he should not have been appointed in the first place.

Any appointment is a risk. We cannot afford Top Manager and the players that are needed to match his expectations and the quality of players he normally works with .
 Got to be better than MB.  I don’t ever want a another gaffer who talks and reasons about all the right things  ….. constantly! “ Yeah fingammy’s wife just had a baby and we wish them well, an Aberdeen played ever so well in Europe…. Blah blah blah”

1 minute ago, Kents_Hook said:

i'm actually shocked at the news, i never once thought the board would have the balls to sack him right away.

oh well here we go again, good luck to davis and rae

They didn’t, sacking him right away would have been after that pathetic performance and loss in the old firm following the embarrassment in europe

1 hour ago, JWAC said:

Nah, too far. He wasn't "a cunt of a man" at all, he just wasn't good enough. People are losing their shit over this

Hung about when Van Bronckhurst was struggling, constantly contradicting himself, happy with the squad when we all knew we were miles short, gave us Dessers, Lammers etc and leaves us in a fucking cunt of a mess. 

He’s a fucking chancer who hit it lucky. He’s probably financially sorted for life while the club try and sort his shambles . He’ll get a well paid job in England and will be quite happy going forward.

The crowd were harsh to boo his side mind

Fuck him 

Fantastic. Been a disaster starting with his back room team, his inability to revive several of the old squad, the cup games last year, recruitment, pre-season, the constant contradictions, performances and the biggest being the results this year.

A sad chapter. Sadly we are left in an absolute bin fire of a mess. Fuck knows how this plays out but it’s a chance for change.

2 hours ago, JWAC said:

The majority of caretaker managers are from within, we're not going to get some other team's manager when it could only be a temporary contract

We fly out to Cyprus in 48hrs - unlikely it was going to be anyone outside the club.

I don't think for one minute this would have been Steven Davis's idea.

1 hour ago, The Archer said:

Only just found this out now  best for the Club.

It’s been a long day after getting that call from the hospital that I need to come.

My Dad played post war for clydebank and for Dumbarton.His side of the family were owners of Dumbarton until recently

Sleep well Dad thanks for everything and all those days at Ibrox ❤️💔💔💔💔

Sorry for your loss mate, Best wishes going forward and hope your Dad rests easy ❤️💙❤️💙

Feels like a weight has been lifted but I'm not sure if it'll make much difference in the immediate future.

Sunday is monumental, seven points is doable but I think if we fall any further behind we can forget about the League, the big worry is we're down to the bare bones for St Mirren.

47 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

He wasn’t sacked right away unfortunately 

It is a fine line. We can’t become a club that sacks managers. I think the board would have given him more time but the situation was obviously untenable so he had to go.

2 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

Feels like a weight has been lifted but I'm not sure if it'll make much difference in the immediate future.

Sunday is monumental, seven points is doable but I think if we fall any further behind we can forget about the League, the big worry is we're down to the bare bones for St Mirren.

The league is gone let’s be realistic, it was gone before the season began after such dire recruitment.

The squad wasn’t good enough before the injury pandemic, now with so many players out for so long there is zero chance of us not dropping more points before Cantwell, Danillo etc… come back.

We need an immediate response. The only thing Beale said that was true is that games are coming thick and fast. A result in Europe and a win away will at least steady the ship until the break. We especially can’t afford to fall further behind in the league. 

11 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

It is a fine line. We can’t become a club that sacks managers. I think the board would have given him more time but the situation was obviously untenable so he had to go.

There was nothing there in pre season, not that you can base anything on pre season, but there wasn’t nothing there to suggest anything is working

losing on the first day of the season, the set up against the taigs, majority of performances under him I don’t think 1 fan could watch and see what the plan was.. his appointment has been one giant cluster fuck 

In all likelihood the league is gone. You could put Pep in charge of this squad and he’d still drop points with the amount of duds we have.

2 cups is a must. And making sure we are absolutely ready to go for next season. 

That means putting the recruitment structures in place to sign 4-5 quality players over the next 2 windows.

7 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

There was nothing there in pre season, not that you can base anything on pre season, but there wasn’t nothing there to suggest anything is working

losing on the first day of the season, the set up against the taigs, majority of performances under him I don’t think 1 fan could watch and see what the plan was.. his appointment has been one giant cluster fuck 

The board backed him. They couldn’t very well turn round and sack him after Celtic, especially as we got fucked by the goal being chalked off.

Anyway, he has gone now.

I just hope that Davis isn’t too pally with the players. If he is I hope Rae plays bad cop.

1 minute ago, OrangeRab said:

In all likelihood the league is gone. You could put Pep in charge of this squad and he’d still drop points with the amount of duds we have.

2 cups is a must. And making sure we are absolutely ready to go for next season. 

That means putting the recruitment structures in place to sign 4-5 quality players over the next 2 windows.

We ultimately to get someone who sees the strengths and weaknesses of our players and the opposition clearly and therefore can get the best out of the squad in the short term.