***** The Official Aris Limassol v Rangers Match Thread *****

PromDeAnglais

It's beyond shite now..I would honestly take all the players from Motherwell or St Mirren instead of that shower.

At least they would be fit and have some work rate. We look so fucking slow, It's amateur.

We were beating Dortmund 2 seasons ago...fucking hell. 

2 minutes ago, shirob1213 said:

Don't think iv'e ever felt as sick and worried about our club in 60 fuckin years following it.

It is about 57 for me and I agree we are in a hellish state. We have had bad times through the years, but where money is so important now I wonder where we are heading. :sad:

Just now, Ivybank said:

Sima and Butland the rest fuck off 

how Davis started dessers and lammers is a joke 

they were shite in the air ,souttar up front for the last 10 mins you never know

roll on Sunday for another defeat , heartbreaking 

Sima and Butland will be long gone by next summer.

The rest of the useless bastards will be clinging on 

8 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

Dessers is a greetin faced cunt

Dessers must be the worst professional player I've ever seen. Doesn't have the ability to turn a defender, hasn't a Scooby about the off-side rule, and can't read the game or the run of the ball, lacks awareness,,,ffs were do I stop.

Just now, Ivybank said:

Sima and Butland the rest fuck off 

how Davis started dessers and lammers is a joke 

they were shite in the air ,souttar up front for the last 10 mins you never know

roll on Sunday for another defeat , heartbreaking 

Sima isn't even a Rangers player as well:ang:

Only Sima and Butland got pass marks tonight. All the rest should be dropped ( or thrown to the sharks in the Mediterranean ) and replaced with the youth team until the new manager is appointed. They honestly couldn't do any worse than these imposters. At least they'd have some fight and passion about them.

This set back Beale has cost us might be worse than Pedro's set back.

We where caught up and won the league and had a squad ready to be built on and it's been filled with absolute dross. 

When will this nightmare end. Fucking love this club but if this keeps happening year in and year out my health comes first.