Welcome to Rangers, Philippe Clement!

On 15/10/2023 at 20:29, .Williamson. said:

Some statement if he somehow managed that. He wins the league cup and does them at parkhead pulling us back into the title race and I’ll let him bum me for New Years 

I’ll get the bow bought, Phil x

1 minute ago, BlueKnight87 said:

It's some transformation considering the mess he inherited. 

Hopefully first piece of silverware this Sunday. 

It certainly is. :thumbup:

I have enjoyed tonight so much, but will probably be even more nervous now on Sunday because winning that cup is so important.

Surely the players will be up for this game knowing they are 90 minutes away from a cup. Everything crossed for the right result. 

Just now, Bears r us said:

It certainly is. :thumbup:

I have enjoyed tonight so much, but will probably be even more nervous now on Sunday because winning that cup is so important.

Surely the players will be up for this game knowing they are 90 minutes away from a cup. Everything crossed for the right result. 

Hope so mate. We've had too many shite days at Hampden in recent times with some of these players. 

If we play with the same intensity we showed tonight we should have that league cup home. 

Just now, BlueKnight87 said:

Hope so mate. We've had too many shite days at Hampden in recent times with some of these players. 

If we play with the same intensity we showed tonight we should have that league cup home. 

Yes, we need to hope that Phil can get them in the same mood as they were in tonight. Massive game for us. :thumbup: