*****The Official Rangers v The Homer and Bart’s Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

3 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

Playing like this is not an excuse because we played and travelled on Thursday. Can’t pass, can’t tackle, can’t cross. Unacceptable

It isn't an excuse but I was absolutely expecting it. I said so before the game and that any win today would do. 

11 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

This whole squad genuinely prefers playing second fiddle domestically and the underdog in Europe. Professional footballers are meant to want to win at any cost, we have a squad of footballers who would rather play for nothing. 

I think there's amatuer players out there that could perform better if they had the same coaching and fitness. 

I always remember Warburton saying mentality was a massive thing when he looked at players. This squads attitude is pathetic. 

3 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

We, the fans AND the players, can’t keep shitting ourselves when another team score first. Long way to go. If we can get through this first part with 9 men only 1-0 down we’ll see what happens in the latter stages 🤣

Don’t necessarily think it’s shitting ourselves from a supporter’s perspective, I think it’s more being absolutely scunnered at the inevitability of this particular scenario.

5 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Needs to get Danilo on at half time and get Dessers to fuck. Scott Wright on for Lammers and get him running at that Hearts full back that’s on a booking. 

That’s the change I would make too. Them hopefully never let either of them see a Rangers jersey again. 

Just now, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Have you seen the bench? All that will result in is more of the same shite or perhaps even worse football.

No it wouldn’t. There’s no hunger with the team that are on the field right now. Where’s the passion?  We are devoid of grit right now.