***** The Official Rangers v Sparta Prague Europa League Match Thread *****

PromDeAnglais

Thought the first half was outstanding and we could have been out of sight. The pressing and shape in particular were excellent. 

Unfortunately they score with their first real chance of the game, but overall I think we still edged the second half. We did lose control of the midfield somewhat but I put that down to probably being tired from putting so much into the first half and them naturally getting better. 

Some of our support btw are an embarrassment. The eejits around me were screaming abuse at players when we’re winning 2-0 and they’d been playing great. It was literally things like the first misplaced pass that was setting them off. No wonder some players struggle with confidence when they get fucking hammered for a minor mistake. 

Kudos to Goldson and Davies, who I thought were absolutely dominant all night long. Barisic had his most progressive game in forever and Cantwell was excellent before fading prior to his sub. I really liked what I saw from Macausland as well. 

Overall, a good result and for the most part a very professional performance. If we could bottle that first half intensity and attacking focus we’d be doing well. 

2 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

What's this? I heard them briefly mention something midway through the second half but I've turned it over to the snooker now.

Mentioned something about staying ahead of the Czech Republic 

Personally couldn’t give a single fuck about the rest of Scottish football 

🇬🇧