*****The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Match Thread*****

ForeverAndEver

43 minutes ago, VanVeenRangers said:

Gerrard Gio and Beale all said this was a big game etc and put it in the players heads it was a big derby.

It's fucking Aberdeen. Go and wipe the floor with them.

It is a big game

37 minutes ago, VanVeenRangers said:

Gerrard Gio and Beale all said this was a big game etc and put it in the players heads it was a big derby.

I get what you’re saying. However the reality is they’ll be fighting for everything, flying into tackles, screaming for everything not to mention their supporters will sell out the majority of their ground and provide a decent atmosphere. What they lack in talent they’ll make up hard work and being difficult to beat. If we don’t match that fight and intensity then we’ll struggle. I’d take any kind of win and back down the road as the reality is a game against them is a bit more than a run of the mill SPFL game.

They are a dreadful team as seen by their last result. However, we all know fine well they will play differently against us, especially at home with their self-importance fan base foaming at their mouths in hatred towards us. Hopefully, Clement is full aware of what faces us but we go up there and show we’re a far better team and an entirely different beast to the one they faced under Beale.  Time to walk the walk. 

2 hours ago, B1872 said:

2nd biggest fixture in the country.

Aberdeens biggest of the season every time we visit, it’s all they have in their shity tin pot city, besides Yardy crack dealers, pimps, prostitution and animal bestiality.

Also @Moody Blue Legend he might be involved in all the above, not sure though 

11 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Aberdeens biggest of the season every time we visit, it’s all they have in their shity tin pot city, besides Yardy crack dealers, pimps, prostitution and animal bestiality.

Also @Moody Blue Legend he might be involved in all the above, not sure though 

Just one of them mate, I’ll let you guess.

11 hours ago, VanVeenRangers said:

Stats say it isn't a big game. We should be pumping the sheep. Atleast we have Lammers to make this idea of a close game closer to folks here expectations I guess......

18 hours ago, Boybluesy said:

Remember quite recently we were all going " get Lundstram and Jack to fuck "  What happened to Cifuentis

He’s only just back from Ecuador duty and has no right to walk into the side. If he impresses I’m sure he’ll get a chance off the bench. Jack and Lundstram have been doing well since Clement came in. 

5 hours ago, DrLaudrup said:

He’s only just back from Ecuador duty and has no right to walk into the side. If he impresses I’m sure he’ll get a chance off the bench. Jack and Lundstram have been doing well since Clement came in. 

Cifuentes hasn't turned up since he arrived.  Plods about.

4 minutes ago, Boybluesy said:

Cifuentes hasn't turned up since he arrived.  Plods about.

I genuinely believe that Clement can get something from Cifuentes and Raskin that will establish them in the team.

Matondo is a bigger challenge but, even under Del Boy, there were occasional signs. Fingers crossed.

Dessers and Lammers are sadly beyond redemption.