AGM - Tues 5 December, 10.30am

psb07158

1 minute ago, rangersross said:

'Why aren't AGM packs emailed' has to be a contender for the worst, most-lightweight question of all time.Β 

Imagine your invite to the AGM landing on your door mat, taking a look at it, and thinking "The squad is shite, our medical department is a joke, we've wasted millions on transfers, the stadium needs investment, but I'll be addressing this waste of paper with the board"

1 minute ago, RFC55 said:

I don’t know why anyone thinks it’ll ever be any different from The year beforeΒ 

if it was proper investors there and not fans then real business questions would be asked.

when it’s fans you’re going to get from the ridiculous to the sublime but far more ridiculous questions than anything elseΒ 

Agreed, but at the same time if they cut out fans from these sort of things they are making a rod for their own back.

8 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

I don’t know why anyone thinks it’ll ever be any different from The year beforeΒ 

if it was proper investors there and not fans then real business questions would be asked.

when it’s fans you’re going to get from the ridiculous to the sublime but far more ridiculous questions than anything elseΒ 

It is frustrating but you are spot on, every year we hope some sensible/relevant questions will be asked and every year they are not.

You can onlyΒ :lol: