*****the official Bheggars v The Famous RFC ******

billythebear1986

This fixture confuses the life out of me. How many teams have we beaten in the past three years who'd wipe the floor with the minks? But we always go into the games against them as underdogs. I mean, while I appreciate we didn't play great in the first half, and didn't exactly run over the top of them in the second, we've just beat Betis, who are playing well domestically, to top our EL group.

I've never been confident going into an OF game but it feels like we really do give that lot a massive form boost going into these games.

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

If we can’t beat them with Welsh and Scales at centre half for them then we can’t have any real complaints.

They are both murder.

Normally that would be fair but don't think it is here when we're without probably our first 5 choice CMs and 2 strikers

3 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Normally that would be fair but don't think it is here when we're without probably our first 5 choice CMs and 2 strikers

Who's the 5th CM I'm missing after Lundstram, Raskin, Jack and Cifu

Just now, Broxi said:

Who's the 5th CM I'm missing after Lundstram, Raskin, Jack and Cifu

Lawrence played there ahead of Sterling at Tynecastle so I'd say he would be ahead of him in the pecking order to play there even if it's not his natural position

Just now, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Lawrence played there ahead of Sterling at Tynecastle so I'd say he would be ahead of him in the pecking order to play there even if it's not his natural position

Ah

Would maybe say him over Dowell then, we wouldn't be going to Parkhead with Dowell and Lawrence sitting, so Sterling would be in there regardless I think.

But yeah mad that we have 4/5 CMs that would have played out for this game. Still hoping Lundstram makes it tomorrow

15 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

If we can’t beat them with Welsh and Scales at centre half for them then we can’t have any real complaints.

They are both murder.

They'd Lagerbielke and Scales when they beat us at Ibrox. We barely laid a glove on then (dodgy disallowed goal apart).