*****the official Bheggars v The Famous RFC ******

billythebear1986

Would gladly walk put of their cesspit with a point, we need to be up for this from the off as they are going to come at us at 100mph. Have confidence gaffer will have us set up right, we can't carry any shitebags today!!  Rangers, let's do this 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

I think we can go there win, but there’s definitely a bit of overconfidence from some Rangers fans about going there a pumping them.

We’ve no fit midfielders, 1 quality winger (thanks Beale), 1 striker (who’s a Sebo style figure of ridicule), Goldson getting strapped up, and rumour is that both Ridvan and Borna are out.

Think a draw is a good result tbh. 

8 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I think we can go there win, but there’s definitely a bit of overconfidence from some Rangers fans about going there a pumping them.

We’ve no fit midfielders, 1 quality winger (thanks Beale), 1 striker (who’s a Sebo style figure of ridicule), Goldson getting strapped up, and rumour is that both Ridvan and Borna are out.

Think Ridvan is okay? Not heard Clement say he was out. 

Adversity with these injuries is making us stronger as a squad imo. Regardless who is out, we have enough to come away with something against these cunts.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Think Ridvan is okay? Not heard Clement say he was out. 

Adversity with these injuries is making us stronger as a squad imo. Regardless who is out, we have enough to come away with something against these cunts.

There was chat about it on FF but it was then removed I think.

I think we can as well.

12 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I can't accept that Dessers is a figure of ridicule the same of Sebo. Since Clement has came in Dessers numbers have been brilliant whereas Sebo's numbers could never have been described as that.

Not having a go at you but it seems that the "clean slate for the new signings" statement that was mooted when Clement came in doesn't apply to Dessers for some reason.