*****the official Bheggars v The Famous RFC ******

billythebear1986

3 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

There are more than enough players in our squad who can play better than that. Devine for Tav. Anyone for Dessers. Same fucking excuses all the time on here  “who who who”. If we don’t drop them we accept these pathetic performances. You “mongo”. Pathetic insults just because you can’t get your head round the fact they aren’t good enough 

Devine for Tav? That’s what you took away from that?

come on.

Tav started 3-4 dangerous attacks in the first half putting McCausland in space. Scores a worldie.

And should have had a second if Dowell wasn’t a selfish cunt.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Goldson & Balogun to miss the Hibs game.

Hibs are dreadful and I can see us winning that comfortably but bottom line is if we continue to choke every time we play the filth we won't be winning titles. Today was just a re run of a well watched movie. 

And trying not to speak rashly after that but Dessers I'm sorry. Enough is enough. He simply isn't good enough. 

2 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

We are far too reliant on Tav digging us out time and time again. Hence why when he isn't playing well he seems to get the blame for the other 9 outfield players not playing well.

If dowell passes at the end Tav would have got us the draw.

The whole defence except Yilmaz were an embarrassment today. 

1 minute ago, GA1972 said:

Total disgrace 

We had to start that game positively, turn the crowd against them and they’d have been all over the place 

Instead we gave them a goal head start again before seeing the same story we always do 

We did start pretty well.

Sima messed up a clearing header and a sensational strike gets them the lead.

We are all gutted but I hate after match analysis that focussed on the score line and not what happened.

If we had scored form some of those excellent chances we made folk would be putting right now.

Disappointed with Sima today, one of his worst performances.

Cantwell is infuriating at times.

Don’t know how he thinks he’s got so much time in the middle of the park.

Pass out wide was on before he went off and he drags it back, just to attempt the same pass?

Fuck knows what goes through Dessers head at times, does he think no cunt is tracking back.

1 minute ago, kelvd1873 said:

Walsh literally gave us fuck all. Dessers is shite and needs punted 

No doubt about it we lost it for ourselves.  Any sort of striker who knows how to score goals and we’re at worst drawing today.  

Take nothing away from the referee though.  The unwashed won’t be setting his car on fire or bricking his windows for new year, the cheating wanker. 

7 minutes ago, soulboy said:

Serial losers get them all to fuck

Taig behaviour. We've just won a cup and advanced in Europe. We will recover but we need characters to emerge. We could have easily pumped them today with a bit finer tuning. And the groin brigade using Palestine as a conscience cleanser will forever stain them 

I'll always be a womble

1 minute ago, BigBearButt said:

Which means absolutely fuck all unless you put them away. There can be no defending the guy now. He is fucking hopeless.

Aye but you can’t give the guy a beating when he’s had no service and the chances he had, albeit he fucked, came from very good individual play from him.

Sima’s performance was one of the worst I’ve seen in any OF game even excluding the fact he gifted them a goal yet next to no cunt is mentioning that.

Just now, AdzKyle said:

This is the issue. People will gladly accept a performance like that if he scores one goal. He was dreadful all game. Wasted numerous free kicks. Who is to say we wouldn’t have created more with someone else taking them  if you think that performance was acceptable then your kidding yourself  

How many did he take? 4? 5? I’d take a goal out of every fourth or fifth free kick all day long. 
The issue isn’t his performance, it’s how heavily we depend on it. We were down a man long before Balogun got sent off. 

2 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

There is arguably only two players in that front 4 who started today that should be starting in January. Dessers needs punted and McCausland isn't a starter.

No team in the world can afford to have 3 of your front 4 offering zero goal threat at all. Sima was off it today but has shown previously he has something to offer with better players around him. Upgrade Dessers, McCausland and Cantwell in January and we still have a good chance this season and I suspect that's exactly what Clement is planning to do.