*****the official Bheggars v The Famous RFC ******

billythebear1986

I really like Tav and you can’t argue with his numbers but honestly you can’t have a Rangers captain who has won 9 out of 34 old firms. That is just absolute nonsense. It will obviously affect him and the other “senior” players who have been on the end of some poor results, especially at Parkhead

20 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I'm no sure how them having a patched up defense equates to us being shitebags at the back. We were impotent as fuck going forward and created nothing, that's a bigger concern for me and that our biggest goal threat comes from right back. We went to a stadium with 60k fans spewing at us against a tarrier infested group of officials with a depleted, patched up squad full of inept players who aren't good enough. It was never going to be easy and whilst we were piss poor in places, I'm not jumping on the usual "shitebag" wagon.

The skill level is close the mentality is miles apart. That’s what I’m sick of. It’s the same group of shitebags every time against this mob. We need better leaders. We lack the fight. 

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

I really like Tav and you can’t argue with his numbers but honestly you can’t have a Rangers captain who has won 9 out of 34 old firms. That is just absolute nonsense. It will obviously affect him and the other “senior” players who have been on the end of some poor results, especially at Parkhead

It’s an appallingly abysmal record to have as a leader.

24 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Gaffer calling out the ref

What’s he said? I’m glad someone is saying something. Too many on here repeatedly say that refs are just poor and it’s not corruption. Maybe not with all refs, but your Collums are as blatant as they come. He’s a cheat. Always has been. As for Walsh?! He could have given several red cards and chose not to. Johnstone in particular had 5+ fouls after being booked including an elbow to the face. 

Edit found this 

1 minute ago, Albertzz said:

The skill level is close the mentality is miles apart. That’s what I’m sick of. It’s the same group of shitebags every time against this mob. We need better leaders. We lack the fight. 

Thought the total opposite mate. Thought the fight was there. Tough place to go and we dragged ourselves into it down a man.

On the other hand our striker falls over himself and our front 4 squander numerous chances.

Whilst their striker and CAM come up with 2 bits of quality.

You add Shankland and a quality RW and we win that today. Mentality or not

9 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Call it out Rangers.

Call it fucking out.

No behind closed doors.

Make it all public.

Get the audio, get Gollum on the TV explaining, get it all public.

Then get him sacked.

It’s about fucking time we called this all out. Walsh shat it from sending them off and collum plus clancy are putty in Celtics palms. 

8 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Ooft.

Get out that one Gollum.

Prick.

Okay fine....  haven't followed the protocol. so... play this out... lets follow the protocol

Check that for a handball and possible penalty. Yes he handled it, that's a penalty... ok so now there is a consequence, run it back 5 seconds ... was he offside... yes... ok original infringement is offside and free kick from there ...

can say what you like, we didn't lose today because of that chain of events, and lingering on it just detracts from the facts and makes us no better than them on the "always cheated, never defeated" front... it should have been offside... end of....

I am grateful every day that I was born into a Rangers family and its because I would never want to be like them ... always the victim... so forgive me if I would rather just take what little positives there were from today and put faith in PC being able to win this league... 

4 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

Okay fine....  haven't followed the protocol. so... play this out... lets follow the protocol

Check that for a handball and possible penalty. Yes he handled it, that's a penalty... ok so now there is a consequence, run it back 5 seconds ... was he offside... yes... ok original infringement is offside and free kick from there ...

can say what you like, we didn't lose today because of that chain of events, and lingering on it just detracts from the facts and makes us no better than them on the "always cheated, never defeated" front... it should have been offside... end of....

I am grateful every day that I was born into a Rangers family and its because I would never want to be like them ... always the victim... so forgive me if I would rather just take what little positives there were from today and put faith in PC being able to win this league... 

We've just had several referees come out and say you can't run it back on penalty checks with VAR, only if the consequences ended with a goal. That's the protocol.

Hence why it was only Sky and their unwashed producers and ended up showing the offside after half an hour. Gollum seen that and jumped on the bandwagon to try save his ass.

That's what's happened.

2 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

But thats not what happened , we were told , check = no hand ball , goal kick 

4 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

Thought the total opposite mate. Thought the fight was there. Tough place to go and we dragged ourselves into it down a man.

On the other hand our striker falls over himself and our front 4 squander numerous chances.

Whilst their striker and CAM come up with 2 bits of quality.

You add Shankland and a quality RW and we win that today. Mentality or not

Yeah you’re right mate I take that back then we lack the fight and the quality. Phil will lead us in certain I notice pre match interview with Boyd he said not all were showing fight. 

31 minutes ago, Inigo said:

But it was offside. They will have checked it. By hook or by crook it was the right call. No point moaning about a right call.

In real time, it was a goal kick, no offside.

When they realised the corruption was so evident they spent the next half hour scrabbling about for a way out.

It was about saving face and fuck all to do with getting decisions right.

18 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Ooft.

Get out that one Gollum.

Prick.

Suggests a.diabolical piece of officiating from the VAR team.

Should still have been offside if the lino had done his job properly, but that's clearly less of an appalling decision given it was close and at speed.

18 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Sky: "Our unwashed producers have looked at the penalty for half an hour and come back and said there's a possible offside"

Gollum: "Aye, release the same shot but put a VAR graphic on it, that'll solve it"

Minute later Sky show the same with the VAR graphic.

Now referees are coming out and say that VAR can't look at the offside for a penalty check.

Fucking corruption at its worst.

Var can look at the offside mate problem is they didn't 

Just now, Inigo said:

Suggests a.diabolical piece of officiating from the VAR team.

Should still have been offside if the lino had done his job properly, but that's clearly less of an appalling decision given it was close and at speed.

No lino could've called that offside due to how tight it was. Barely noticeable. 

VAR have no room to run it back. Whole thing is a cover up.

2 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

Only thing I disagree with is quality. We did t show enough quality. I hope big phil get the the bit between ilhis teeth and goes after the officials. 

I don't want him slagging off the players in public. Hopefully he'll roast them in private and back them in public.