Goldson

MacBoyd

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

Honestly a 10/10 from Goldson tonight until he goes and does that 

He was solid. Stood up well to their barrage of corners. It’s frustrating but fuck it, a positive result and we get them back to Ibrox next week

Yup.

A lapse in concentration when deciding what to do cost him. Can see what he was trying to achieve but for whatever reason he didn't connect with the ball like he should have. Outwith that him and Souttar were superb.

3 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Honestly a 10/10 from Goldson tonight until he goes and does that 

He was solid. Stood up well to their barrage of corners. It’s frustrating but fuck it, a positive result and we get them back to Ibrox next week

Came to say the exact same.

I think he’s been wobbling for a few weeks culminating in the OG tonight. Along with Souttar who seems to be gifting goals on a game by game basis it isn’t a good recipe. Think he’s inside his own head at the moment and we need him to get back out of it. I’d be sticking Balogun next to him on Sunday, see if that settles him

31 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Many will come on here slating him (and Souttar). Not me. I thought overall they defended well (14 Benfica corners). Just two unfortunate incidents. 

Will have to make sure they don't happen next week.

I think our defence worked really well as a unit considering the pressure they put us under.

We were just unlucky at both goals.

Just now, nik2402 said:

Thought he was outstanding tonight out with the og. Positioning of the whole line was poor. And it didn’t look like Butland was communicating at all. Should be screaming at him to let it go.

Communication was the issue there 100%. Avoidable, but it happens.

6 minutes ago, nik2402 said:

Thought he was outstanding tonight out with the og. Positioning of the whole line was poor. And it didn’t look like Butland was communicating at all. Should be screaming at him to let it go.

Thats exactly what Ally McCoist said on tv 

2 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

'Joke of a supporter imo' was the quote from RowX here before he edited it for some reason

Hopefully one day I can be a real supporter like you mate

Pretty brutal take on a Rangers player who played well tonight imo.  But each to their own. I edited it because you’re entitled to your opinion 

Thought he played really well tonight.

No issue at all with him deciding he had to deal with a dangerous cross. But fuck me he needs to do anything but head it goalwards.

Free kick being taken miles further forward from where it was committed is what caused the problem and gave Golddon only a split second to react. We weren't wise enough to that.

45 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Many will come on here slating him (and Souttar). Not me. I thought overall they defended well (14 Benfica corners). Just two unfortunate incidents. 

Will have to make sure they don't happen next week.

Yip agree