Steven Davis Retires

• Dan Deacon changed the title to Steven Davis Retires
2 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Shite way to end but an absolutely fantastic footballer 

Seen one of they rangers pages earlier saying announcement today and presumed they meant diomande. Was maybe this. Shame for him not getting a playing send off. I'm sure he'll make an appearance before end of season at halftime or something at least.

1 minute ago, Dan Deacon said:

Seen one of they rangers pages earlier saying announcement today and presumed they meant diomande. Was maybe this. Shame for him not getting a playing send off. I'm sure he'll make an appearance before end of season at halftime or something at least.

Mibbe Diomande is taking his shirt number.

i just hope he has a role at the club, he was part of two incredible European journeys that we never thought was possible especially when football is ruled with money so to get to those two finals was amazing, steven being part some incredible highs and amazing moments that i don't think it could be duplicated, the the term "rolls royce of a player" gets said a lot by the support and tbh it's a title he's earned the right to be called.

thank you davis