Calling Decisions Out

55 minutes ago, Allyup said:

Why is the media so full of cheating scum bitter bastards.its becoming so embarrassing with the one sided narrative in favour of them.its like a little tinpot never land.

Its the country that's full of them Top to Bottom.

We are the only people still standing the brainwashed are in power jobs i  all walks of society including our professional sport.

We need to stand strong. Dont breed with them, dont marry them, dont befriend them, dont employ them directly or indirectly, dont assosiatte with them.

The cunts have even bred their way to power in NI.

PS Well done again Gaffer even when our best are performing average and our average performing pish we still get there.

With Minstrell cheek and Geo 1stly league is done, 2ndly dropping points tonight. PC is the real deal.

You’d need to be pretty dumb to believe If the ref’s or VAR officials intentions were to cheat against us they wouldn’t have awarded a penalty when the ball struck Goldson’s arm.
It wasn’t one but seen plenty given.

Have to say I've long advocated the match officials having the conviction to not be swayed by var and stick to their on field decisions where its clear they got it right. Seen it too often where they've folded, but you can see in their faces they know they're right but the unwritten rule is they go with var.

But for it not to have happened here for years, and for it to coincidently go against us in a crucial game for at most a yellow card foul is scandalous.

But as usual the narrative cos we're on a roll is us getting favourable decisions..Which is only going to ramp up to influence the ref in the next OF game. 

Fuck them all Rangers.

9 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I hope someone reminds Clement who this wanker Brown is, and we go for it and get a cricket score against this wee wanker.

Nothing against Ayr United.

But employing this scumbag makes a mockery of their Honest Men nickname

Clement mentioned in last nights post match interview the next manager is not a fan of Rangers. He knows what’s going on mate. 

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

What even was the apparent penalty shout? Was it during the scramble when Goldson went to block a shot and the ball briefly got trapped under him as he faced away from the ball?

Surely not :lol:

Right before that, one of their players heads it onto his arm. 

I was boiling after Parkhead, i’m not today. He slips, and it could have been a yellow. But he was also going about 100mph, i understand this one tbh. 

If we were being cheated Robertson wouldn’t have been sent to the monitor and we would have conceded a penalty right after. 

There is one problem with refereeing, it isn’t corruption. It’s celtic and their headbanger support whipping up an annual frenzy, because they don’t want fairness - just all the decisions.

I'll be honest, I'm surprised it went to review as doesn't fit the typical definition of clear and obvious error. Perhaps harsh as a red but I can see why it was given the speed he went in at (classic orange card tackle if there ever was one).

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Have to say I've long advocated the match officials having the conviction to not be swayed by var and stick to their on field decisions where its clear they got it right. Seen it too often where they've folded, but you can see in their faces they know they're right but the unwritten rule is they go with var.

But for it not to have happened here for years, and for it to coincidently go against us in a crucial game for at most a yellow card foul is scandalous.

But as usual the narrative cos we're on a roll is us getting favourable decisions..Which is only going to ramp up to influence the ref in the next OF game. 

Fuck them all Rangers.

Personally don’t buy into conspiracy etc but it’s becoming harder to ignore. Robertson looked like he was chewing a wasp when he was asked to review the challenge. It’s the arrogance that gets to most people. 

1 minute ago, TheKingObv said:

I'll be honest, I'm surprised it went to VAR as doesn't fit the typical definition of clear and obvious error. Perhaps harsh as a red but I can see why it was given the speed he went in at (classic orange card tackle if there ever was one).

All red cards go to Var !

9 hours ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

I know, couldnae believe when I read earlier Collum was Ref this Saturday. 

That cheating rat cunt should be nowhere near our games. 

It started off with strong words from our club, then descended into the "we will not be found wanting" shite specky Robertson used to come out with. 

Gollum gives us a contentious throw in in the last 5’mins when we are 4 nil up and his cheating bastard reputation will disappear 😉

8 hours ago, Blacky Bear said:

Its the country that's full of them Top to Bottom.

We are the only people still standing the brainwashed are in power jobs i  all walks of society including our professional sport.

We need to stand strong. Dont breed with them, dont marry them, dont befriend them, dont employ them directly or indirectly, dont assosiatte with them.

The cunts have even bred their way to power in NI.

PS Well done again Gaffer even when our best are performing average and our average performing pish we still get there.

With Minstrell cheek and Geo 1stly league is done, 2ndly dropping points tonight. PC is the real deal.

Thought I was in 1920’s Glasgow there for a moment 

lol

9 hours ago, trueblue 64 said:

The amount of added on time was shocking. Second half had no stoppages for injuries and no yellow cards or VAR calls until the sending off in 88 minutes.

Most of the time added on was for Aberdeen's time wasting before the second goal 

Var brings absolutely no joy to the game and should only be used for objective decisions like offside . Sadly we've created a situation where the officials can easily determine games through bias (cheating) despite var supposedly being introduced to stop that. We've lost vital decisions in three of the last four old firm games which were beyond ridiculous and I feel our new found optimism could be distinguished soon due to more cheating. The only way forward is to use foreign referees because for example willie colum fiasco and now Robertson being added to the list of referees who ignore advice and clear pictures to come up with decisions contrary to the opinion of every pundit in the land. Don't get me started on the Roofe goal or Johnston hand ball for if those had been judged fairly the league would be ours to throw away by now.

1 hour ago, AGM_72 said:

Right before that, one of their players heads it onto his arm. 

The sheep player actually used 'his' arm to put the ball onto Goldson's arm and I could not understand why that was not highlighted by Sky last night.

They were so desperate to say we had got away with a penalty against us they just ignored what the sheep player did.