Europa League Last 16: Rangers v Benfica (Kick Off Announced as 5.45 for Home Leg)

To be a miserable cunt I think going out in this round would be ideal. The further we get into this the more problems we will have domestically and I really think we have a good chance of a treble here.

So today I'd like us to get Milan or Roma - though we'd defo give Roma a game!

1 hour ago, Hadron Collider said:

He’ll look like a world beater against Goldson. 

😂😂😂

Like everyone he's culpable for some mistakes. But he's rarely dominated (who was the last forward to bully him?)and we've all seen what happens to our results when he's missing.

39 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

To be a miserable cunt I think going out in this round would be ideal. The further we get into this the more problems we will have domestically and I really think we have a good chance of a treble here.

Get fucked. Quadruple parade in Dublin will be the pinnacle of this club’s existence  

39 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

Sometimes I think we’re better suited to a game every 3 days or so as the focus and intensity is constant.  

Hence a bit of a worry for tomorrow on my part.

18 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

😂😂😂

Like everyone he's culpable for some mistakes. But he's rarely dominated (who was the last forward to bully him?)and we've all seen what happens to our results when he's missing.

Miovski was the last to bully him. 

4 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

I’m hoping for Sparta or Qarabag then a glamour game in the last 8. I must admit I’m fuckin desperate for us to win the League especially after thinking it was over months ago. 

I hope it's not a choice between the two but if it were the league wins.

The impact on the fenians already fragile psychological state if we win from being written off would be considerable.