***** The Official Rangers v Motherwell Match Thread *****

5 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

Nah mate, he was talking about players having to keep there arms behind them in the box in case the ball hits them on the arm, he said its getting crazy and players are running about like penguins.

Haha no one is falling for that mate 

18 minutes ago, RockwellGers said:

Christ he doesn't hold back does he

12 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

Nah mate, he was talking about players having to keep there arms behind them in the box in case the ball hits them on the arm, he said its getting crazy and players are running about like penguins. :pipe:

😂

1 hour ago, Amokachi said:

Naw, good guesses mate, but he took it to another level today. 

PC “ A guy is walking down the street, and he's really horny. So he goes to the first whorehouse he sees. He only has five dollars, so they kick him out.
The guy goes to the next one. But since he only has five dollars, they kick him out, too. By this time, he's super-horny, so he goes to the next one and says, "Look, I only have five dollars. I'm really horny, and I need a blow 
job!"

The manager there takes pity on him, and says "Okay. For five dollars, we can give you a penguin."
"What's a penguin?" he asks.
The manager grins. "You'll find out!" he assures the eager man.

He takes the five dollars, and leads the horny man to a bedroom. The horny man unzips his pants, and waits for his "penguin." Soon, a whore comes in and starts giving the guy a really hot blow job. Just as he's about to let loose, she stops and walks away. The horny guy waddles after her with his pants around his ankles, shouting, "HEY! WHAT'S A PENGUIN??"

Touchline ban & points deduction incoming imo.  

That's my favourite joke ever.  Better when you do the waddle when you tell the punchline.