***** The Official Rangers v Motherwell Match Thread *****

5 hours ago, Drumloyal said:

If you're watching on laptop/pc, download the opera browser, it has a free vpn built in. Just click the wee vpn icon on the left of the address bar, set it to Europe and you are good to go.

thanks i will try that tmor  bit too old for modern tech but i will give it a go

I expect as to win again however I'm reluctant to get carried away. This is so tight that it literally is 1 game at a time. 1 slip from either side could be so important.

Thankfully one thing I'm absolutely convinced about is we now have a manager who won't let these players get carried away. He's laser focused.

19 minutes ago, dee9 said:

Really fancy wee yilmaz for a goal tomorrow.

:cup:

Know it's not that late mate ... but on first sight I thought you said you really fancied Yilmaz IN goal tomorrow/ later today ... Gave me a good wee laugh ...😛

🇬🇧

Just now, Bobby Hume said:

Know it's not that late mate ... but on first sight I thought you said you really fancied Yilmaz IN goal tomorrow/ later today ... Gave me a good wee laugh ...😛

🇬🇧

A wondered why you had a laughing face on my post 😂😂😂

3 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

🇬🇧

I rate the wee barra highly but I draw the line at putting him in goals lol.

That being said am only 1 bottle of wine deep so a might be back on here in an hour contemplating that very option. 😂😂😂

1 minute ago, dee9 said:

I rate the wee barra highly but I draw the line at putting him in goals lol.

That being said am only 1 bottle of wine deep so a might be back on here in an hour contemplating that very option. 😂😂😂

Me too ... glad he is getting playing time .... "Good things come in small bundles" ... as the saying goes and his form belies his stature and his good  form is an added bonus and just what we need in the run in. 

Cheers to that mate ... thanks for the laugh though.

52 minutes ago, dee9 said:

The Mrs just told me we are going to braehead tomorrow about 2.30......aye so a fuckin will be 😂😂😂😂

That's her away to bed in a huff so the tunes are on early doors. 1st up the blue sea of ibrox.

:lol:

Check Rangers fixtures list before arranging shopping, swimming, cinema, weddings, etc.

Will they ever learn?

2 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Doesn't she look at our fixture list?

Absolutely convinced she does it now just to piss me off. 

She's already asking when the season finishes. They never fuckin learn 🙄 😂

22 minutes ago, dee9 said:

Absolutely convinced she does it now just to piss me off. 

She's already asking when the season finishes. They never fuckin learn 🙄 😂

I count myself lucky. The wife is a Bearette.

We celebrate every goal together and rant in unison when we drop points.

She winds cunts up and tells them that I wanted Beale as manager though.

Wee boot!:laughedat:

7 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I count myself lucky. The wife is a Bearette.

We celebrate every goal together and rant in unison when we drop points.

She winds cunts up and tells them that I wanted Beale as manager though.

Wee boot!:laughedat:

She's no got a single pal has she?? 😂😂😂

All jokes a side am lucky she's a good lassie but defo at ot when it comes to our games 😂

1 minute ago, dee9 said:

All jokes a side am lucky she's a good lassie but defo at ot when it comes to our games 😂

3 minutes ago, dee9 said:

Any woman who has  put up with our rants and raves over the last few years is an angel imo.

1 hour ago, Blacky Bear said:

M Well are getting battered today.

I am basically single with no ties from 12noon to 8pm today. 

Under the thumb before and after if not sleeping.

My Mrs is going shopping with her friend at 10.30 for the day.  😁🇬🇧

2 hours ago, Blacky Bear said:

M Well are getting battered today.

I am basically single with no ties from 12noon to 8pm today. 

Under the thumb before and after if not sleeping.

You staying for 90+ minutes then 👏👏👏👏

Be interesting to see if Clement makes changes again or sticks with the team that started second half against Killie and was obviously so much stronger than the team that started. I would also imagine/hope that our passing and movement will be a vast improvement from Wednesday now that we are back on a near perfect surface at home. Unusually for me, I think we could win this one by a few and hopefully send out another wee message to those desperately waiting for a slip up from us.

24 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Be interesting to see if Clement makes changes again or sticks with the team that started second half against Killie and was obviously so much stronger than the team that started. I would also imagine/hope that our passing and movement will be a vast improvement from Wednesday now that we are back on a near perfect surface at home. Unusually for me, I think we could win this one by a few and hopefully send out another wee message to those desperately waiting for a slip up from us.

He’s worked wonders so far considering the absence of two forwards who would almost certainly be first picks and adding Cortes to the injury list makes his job even harder.

I wish we were like other teams where players miss two or three games when injured - at Ibrox, it seems to be half a season at least minimum.😡