***** The Official Rangers v Motherwell Match Thread *****

We just need to collect the 3 points and then focus on the next game.

Now we have our noses infront we just need to grind the next 10 games and get this trophy back home. Their games will take care of themselves and hopefully they drop more points. 

With 2 Old Firm games still to come, they could well be pivotal.

3 hours ago, King Jela said:

Hate the idea of having our only 2 striking options on the park at the same time, but think that's the team. It's the strongest team we could possibly field with our inuries. 

Hopefully we can avoid any more injuries, take max points up until the International break and get some back after that.

The added Europa games could take its toll on us. 

Aye we've definitely not got the squad to compete in Europe and the league at the same time this season. I would never want us to lose a tie but Europe must not be allowed to hinder our chances of winning the league. Automatic qualification to next seasons champions league and the enhanced money that would bring in is top priority. 

2 hours ago, Southsider said:

Decent call.  I suppose it depends on how fit Lawrence is.

I suppose another option would be to put Raskin beside Lundstram and push Diomande forward.  We may see that at some point of the game as Clement was talking about Lawrence being available for "some minutes" which I took to mean "less than 90"

Looks like you've called the midfield mate. 

Would have preferred Lawrence or even Jack instead of Raskin who’s looking like a busted flush. I understand why they’re on the bench, this is Raskin’s few remaining chances in my eyes to show he’s worthy of keeping next season.