***** The Official Rangers v Motherwell Match Thread *****

55 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

He’s worked wonders so far considering the absence of two forwards who would almost certainly be first picks and adding Cortes to the injury list makes his job even harder.

I wish we were like other teams where players miss two or three games when injured - at Ibrox, it seems to be half a season at least minimum.😡

Yeah, forgot for a moment about the Cortes injury, and I know I bang on about it, but I blame that bastard pitch 100%. We could of course be sent their for a third time in the league after the split, as obviously either us or Them will have to play Killie at home, no prizes for guessing who the neutral fixture computer will send to Injury Park for the third time.

Butland

Tav Goldson Souttar Yilmaz

Lundstram Diomande

Sterling   Silva     Lawrence

Dessers

With the injuries to the left side I'm thinking Lawrence out there. Mitre used to tell us that was his best position and his goal in midweek came from coming in late from that side. Silva in the number 10 position allowing the big legend to lead the line up front. 

20 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Butland

Lundstram Diomande

Dessers

With the injuries to the left side I'm thinking Lawrence out there. Mitre used to tell us that was his best position and his goal in midweek came from coming in late from that side. Silva in the number 10 position allowing the big legend to lead the line up front. 

Hate the idea of having our only 2 striking options on the park at the same time, but think that's the team. It's the strongest team we could possibly field with our inuries. 

Hopefully we can avoid any more injuries, take max points up until the International break and get some back after that.

The added Europa games could take its toll on us. 

12 hours ago, billscott said:

thanks i will try that tmor  bit too old for modern tech but i will give it a go

Know that feeling all too well mate, that’s when grandsons come in handy 😀

3 hours ago, Blueshoff said:

My Mrs is going shopping with her friend at 10.30 for the day.  😁🇬🇧

Your cash flow will take a doing but worth it.

Convince her Lunch wa a couple we cocktails then early dinner lightbotes and few more drinks for the rd before she gets home is what she deserves.

You'll then have a free pass to Sunday:dance:

1 hour ago, Jamie0202 said:

Butland

Lundstram Diomande

Dessers

Decent call.  I suppose it depends on how fit Lawrence is.

I suppose another option would be to put Raskin beside Lundstram and push Diomande forward.  We may see that at some point of the game as Clement was talking about Lawrence being available for "some minutes" which I took to mean "less than 90"

3 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

Yeah, forgot for a moment about the Cortes injury, and I know I bang on about it, but I blame that bastard pitch 100%. We could of course be sent their for a third time in the league after the split, as obviously either us or Them will have to play Killie at home, no prizes for guessing who the neutral fixture computer will send to Injury Park for the third time.

Pitches like that should be banned by now in the top flight. OK for use in the lower leagues but should be requirement for top flight entry to replace them.