*****The Official Dundee v Rangers Match Thread*****

Line up feels just like Sundays starting 11. Very little natural width very little mobility in the midfield  and the same old guard asked to go out and perform at a level they haven't been close to for weeks. Add to Roofe coming in from nowhere and you have a feeling that Clement is now quickly running out of solutions in how to get this team to perform. Six of the staring 11 are thirty or over. We need a massive clear out.

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

Feel like PC has had pretty bad selections over the last half dozen games.

Lawrence starting again is criminal.

And for heavy pitches like this, a grafter like Sterling is what’s needed in the centre of the park. 

I agree that Sterling should be played centrally but if he was moved in place of Lawrence then Barisic starts at left back.

Borna Barisic.

With zero confidence or form.

Wholly unreliable.

Starting on a potato field.

In a must win.

1 minute ago, NeoGeo7 said:

So Dessers dropped for mr glass but goldson, lundstram, silva, Lawrence all stay in

wonder what the odds are of roofe being injured first half tonight

Who on the bench were you replacing them all with?

Start Sterling in midfield and we don’t really  need a left back. He wouldn’t let Dundee get over halfway. Lawrence in there instead isnt good. He owes us a performance tonight.

Glad Dessers has been benched although when was the last time Roofe turned up?

See this one out and get Ridvan and Diomande back sharpish.

Just now, bluenoz said:

The thread suddenly became depressing as fuck.

Forums a mess. It’s like the same shower of miserable bastards waited all day to moan about the starting lineup as if we’d have brought new players in since Sunday 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Forums a mess. It’s like the same shower of miserable bastards waited all day to moan about the starting lineup as if we’d have brought new players in since Sunday 

Or people expect us to play youth players instead of etc. maybe if we had fuck all to play for, but it's still alive.

5 minutes ago, MarcusDa Beasley said:

Start Sterling in midfield and we don’t really  need a left back. He wouldn’t let Dundee get over halfway. Lawrence in there instead isnt good. He owes us a performance tonight.

Glad Dessers has been benched although when was the last time Roofe turned up?

See this one out and get Ridvan and Diomande back sharpish.

You do realise that we lose a lot of goals from passes over the top bypassing midfield. How is Sterling stopping that? 

10 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Who on the bench were you replacing them all with?

Well personally Sterling in the middle tonight was a must for me. If that meant Barisic at left back then so be it. I agree with Dessers being dropped Goldson should have been dropped but only if balogun had been fit as I wouldn’t want Davies and it’s not right to throw king in.

My point was that we played so badly defensively yet we still have 4 of the back 5 starting and that midfield looks weak as fuck.