*****Rangers v the filth match thread*****

3 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Kieran fucking Dowell. We had an overload at the back post and he blasted it over the bar instead of crossing. 

Aye, knew there was somebody I just couldn’t see their face in my mind :lol:

Was in the shop and seen one the papers had a comment from Sutton

"Beaton call up is a blunder"

1. Tell me there's an old firm coming up without telling me there's a old firm coming up

2. The pressure they bastards put on the ref genuinely needs called out, they cart out all the ex celtic players to do this shit and they wonder why the refs had a strike and their fans lap it up to the point the know how many penalties we've got down to the amount Tav has missed while not realising their on a equal statistic for penalties for them. 

1 hour ago, RFCRobertson said:

Was in the shop and seen one the papers had a comment from Sutton

"Beaton call up is a blunder"

1. Tell me there's an old firm coming up without telling me there's a old firm coming up

2. The pressure they bastards put on the ref genuinely needs called out, they cart out all the ex celtic players to do this shit and they wonder why the refs had a strike and their fans lap it up to the point the know how many penalties we've got down to the amount Tav has missed while not realising their on a equal statistic for penalties for them. 

Same shite before the last one. Big bad rangers get all the decisions.

Yet it's conveniently forgotten how the last 2 games we've had the major decisions go against us. 

15 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

A draw will be a far better result for them considering we still have to go there and let’s be honest, our record there is diabolical.

Think we have to remember we would still be 2 ahead if we won in Dundee. The parkhead game should not just be written off, same even dare I say it, things go wrong and we lose, it's not over we could win there.

That said tho just fucking win and romp to title next few weeks Rangers 

3 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Think we have to remember we would still be 2 ahead if we won in Dundee. The parkhead game should not just be written off, same even dare I say it, things go wrong and we lose, it's not over we could win there.

That said tho just fucking win and romp to title next few weeks Rangers 

October 20 was last time we won there.

December 19 when they had fans in.

Our record there is a disgrace in all honesty.

7 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

October 20 was last time we won there.

December 19 when they had fans in.

Our record there is a disgrace in all honesty.

Course it is but it surely has to improve 

2 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

If we win on Sunday the next old firm will have to be one of the first 2 fixtures after the split to avoid the possibility of winning it against the filth. 

Think it will be regardless, cos despite what I just said, if we lose I could easily see us drop points straight away

20 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

If we win on Sunday the next old firm will have to be one of the first 2 fixtures after the split to avoid the possibility of winning it against the filth. 

We will most likely be Away, Home, Away, Home, Away. 

Due to us needing to play 3 away our last game of the season will be away

Fuck those cunts, they done it to us in the past, all fun and games wae polis hats against Jason Holt and Russell Martin. 

If we win our next two we deserve the opportunity to win it at Parkhead. 

I'm confident we'll win. They've been flat for months. Not playing well, constantly looking for a "reaction" but never getting one. Don't see how they, all of a sudden, will be brilliant. If we are on our game, we'll win. In our hands. Lundstram should dominate midfield.

22 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

The pressure is massively on us as compared to them. I'm not sure how you could see it otherwise.

Genuinely think it’s equal for both teams. If we win this the chances are by Thursday morning or whenever the fuck Dundee have a pitch that can have football played on it they’ll be 5 behind 

5 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Ferry's are being cancelled already due to the weather so there will likely be tickets being put on seatsub for those still looking

Genuinely feel sorry for our fans across the water who can't make the game at this late stage because of the weather, must be fucking gutting, hopefully a lot of them can get flights sorted. 

5 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Genuinely feel sorry for our fans across the water who can't make the game at this late stage because of the weather, must be fucking gutting, hopefully a lot of them can get flights sorted. 

By hook or by crook most will get here. Might be flying out to Europe then back into Glasgow that way.

16 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

A draw will be a far better result for them considering we still have to go there and let’s be honest, our record there is diabolical.

It’s been shocking for 20+ years now. 

1 hour ago, SkylineBlue said:

The pressure is massively on us as compared to them. I'm not sure how you could see it otherwise.

I don’t think so, if we lose it’s a campaign we didn’t have a hope in hell of winning last October and we move on and forward with Clement likely only a point behind going in to the split.

If they lose the sharks are out, Rodgers will be grasping at anyone to blame but himself.