*****Rangers v the filth match thread*****

8 minutes ago, KaiserJon said:

It's going to be a long week, all the bullshit in the papers, rumours whose fit, whose not etc. All that matters come 2 pm Sunday we have the three pints any which we can achieve them.👍

I’m sure you’ll definitely find a way jon 

19 minutes ago, KaiserJon said:

It's going to be a long week, all the bullshit in the papers, rumours whose fit, whose not etc. All that matters come 2 pm Sunday we have the three pints any which we can achieve them.👍

Typical of you Jon 👀

23 minutes ago, KaiserJon said:

14 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

I’m sure you’ll definitely find a way jon 

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Typical of you Jon 👀

👍😄👍 FFS done by autocorrect. But yes albeit 10 rather than three 😄

34 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Deep inside I know he will, but we should really have someone like Sima running at that american. He hates it.

I agree with you starting Sima over Dessers, but there’s no chance Phil is going to do that when Dessers scored at the weekend and Sima is only back 

9 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I agree with you starting Sima over Dessers, but there’s no chance Phil is going to do that when Dessers scored at the weekend and Sima is only back 

It will be Dessers, the defence and midfield  starting lineup will be the question.

1 hour ago, Negri's lovechild said:

So annoyed. Off on Sat and working sunday 12.30-8pm, so not sure if i should log in here, get a stream and watch it at work or not log on here, avoid any talk of the score and watch the highlights when i get home 🤷🏻‍♂️

Pull a sickie mate. 

1 hour ago, Negri's lovechild said:

So annoyed. Off on Sat and working sunday 12.30-8pm, so not sure if i should log in here, get a stream and watch it at work or not log on here, avoid any talk of the score and watch the highlights when i get home 🤷🏻‍♂️

Just don’t turn up mate 

3 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Phone in ffs.

Get a good friend to crack ye across the jaw and tell them you got jumped. 

A good friend though, no some cunt that'll take the piss.

Am not downplaying the Scottish cup win ffs. Just made the point we haven't beaten them inside 90min in a meaningful game since Gerrards last. Even if u include the Scottish cup win the record is bloody awful and needs sorted ASAP hopefully starting Sunday. 

5 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Am not downplaying the Scottish cup win ffs. Just made the point we haven't beaten them inside 90min in a meaningful game since Gerrards last. Even if u include the Scottish cup win the record is bloody awful and needs sorted ASAP hopefully starting Sunday. 

Are you ok mate, who are you talking to?

With us taking more shots from outside the box, I'm banking us scoring an absolute worldie that'll have me buzzing all month.

Hart is due a complete mare as well, he's never quite lived down to his actual shiteness.

And we'll score a goal from a corner, why not.

Not going to worry a jot all week, going to enjoy the certainty of smashing them.  (It doesn't influence the outcome but it feels better).

18 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Big diomande is gonna score a fucking screamer mark my words

If it's the same style around the 15th minute when he took the ball from youlan in our penalty box,then dribbled 25 yards with 5 hibs players in the chase and sent a peach of a pass for Dessers to chase.
If Dessers had looked up when he got into the box he woulda seen DIo on the edge of the hivs box.
That woulda been the goal of the season.

Even bigger game than usual, absolutely need to take our chances and just shoot when their in the box rather than setting up the perfect goal 

Midfield will be absolutely vital as well got good faith in the kings 11! 

Can't wait to hear build my gallows belting out :rangers:

3 hours ago, blaudrup said:

Hart is due a complete mare as well, he's never quite lived down to his actual shiteness.

And we'll score a goal from a corner, why not.

Not going to worry a jot all week, going to enjoy the certainty of smashing them.  (It doesn't influence the outcome but it feels better).

Now that’s just being silly.