*****Rangers v the filth match thread*****

30 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

If they win on Sunday, I can’t see us turning it round by going there and winning.

Likewise if we go 5 points clear they’ll absolutely implode.

Hope you’re right on the second part. However I still think there’s a long way to go after Sunday. Even if we go 5 points clear into the split we still have to go to Parkhead, Tynecastle and probably Easter Road. I honestly could see us losing at Parkhead so it would be back to 2. Agree though if we lose on Sunday then it’ll be a struggle for us to win the league.

3 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Just need to make sure we don’t leave ourselves exposed to a quick counter attack when we’re up the field, because the pace in their forward line will fuck us 

We'll need to score 2 or 3 to win this game, because they'll definitely score. And it will probably be him.

Just got to believe that in 10 days time we are 5 clear at the top. It allows us that breathing space at Parkhead where avoiding defeat puts 1 hand and 4 fingers on the title. 

It’s all about momentum and a draw really doesn’t suit us. We need the victory to give us even more belief which hopefully lets them wobble again. 

19 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

I know everyone of them is big but this feels like the biggest derby in well over a decade

I feel like this title will be defining for how the next few seasons pans out for us or them 

It’s a big game for sure. I hope the lads stick to the game plan and try not to play the occasion. Like most old firms imo the game is won and lost in midfield. They may sit off us a bit and look to capitalise on transition. We have to be ready for that as we have been quite open to this recently.

2 hours ago, superallysbears said:

When will we find out who the referee is for the game? I'm hoping it's Beaton just so it winds they cunts up even more.

It's normally a Tuesday but that may change if the SFA offices are closed today for the Easter holiday.

Nothing showing on their site yet for the weekend. 

36 minutes ago, CoplandRoad83 said:

I like Diomande but I worry about him for this game. Have a fear the game will pass him by given his style. If Ridvan is back, would opt for Sterling in central midfield to make sure we win the battles.  

Diomande will either be exceptional or the game will pass him by and he'll be a passenger, I think. 

26 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Diomande will either be exceptional or the game will pass him by and he'll be a passenger, I think. 

Yeah I share the same fear. Have seen talented players be a in passenger in this over the years because the game is too quick for them