*****Rangers v the filth match thread*****

15 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Sorry lads, I'm currently in Italy and it's Easter Sunday and El Papa doesn't permit work on Easter Sunday hence there's 0 Serie A games today so it's @The Specky Forum Organiser or nothing.

HH etc. 

Me and @.Williamson. have decided we're going with my approach for this one anyway mate.

But you can be in charge for the Dundee game.

4 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

Beat this mob and Dundee and we're 5 ahead with 6 games left. That's about as good as it gets with two teams that are pretty even. It's there for the taking just go and do it Rangers!

Really is so important, can afford to draw at the tattiedome and a loss and still win the league.

1 hour ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

A know he’s not had much game time but Sima has a full week to prepare for this is it really impossibility to start him?

I wonder if we might have a bounce game during the week to help the likes of him and Sterling (and others) get their match fitness levels up

2 hours ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

A know he’s not had much game time but Sima has a full week to prepare for this is it really impossibility to start him?

I don’t think it’s necessarily a fitness issue. Some players when they come back say they feel miles off it. Games a 100mph and their awareness etc isn’t there.

Others hit the ground running straight away

Can't wait for this, they are rotten.

No Shitbag Geo, no Clueless Bealle, we have our best Manager since Walter.

Right into them, dont give them a minute. If froggie eyes plays kick fuck out of him.

Get all over Vickers, who gets it too easy and Heartless who has got out of jail last 2. 5 season, he's pish.

As for the front line stamp down authority early. They don't like a battle.

Im going to say 2 nil to the chosen few but anything for 3 points will do. Sash bashing all fucking night.

32 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

What a position we’re in after the shitshow Beale left us.  Win this and we’ve got a chance of a league I would have laughed in your face if you said we’d be anywhere close to this. 

As would  I' what a turnaround 🇬🇧

32 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Whoever loses will be deflated to fuck afterwards I think. Win next weekend and then beat Dundee next Wednesday and I think it’s as good as won 

Sunday is going to cripple one of us

If we went into the split 5 points clear, its absolutely massive.

Obviously still an Old Firm to play at theirs, but even a point there and it's ours.

35 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Whoever loses will be deflated to fuck afterwards I think. Win next weekend and then beat Dundee next Wednesday and I think it’s as good as won 

Sunday is going to cripple one of us

I dont think its won if we beat them and Dundee, but I agree that it's a real uphill battle for whoever loses.

1 hour ago, OrangeRab said:

I don’t think it’s necessarily a fitness issue. Some players when they come back say they feel miles off it. Games a 100mph and their awareness etc isn’t there.

Others hit the ground running straight away

If Sima is just to be here for the season only a would hope he’s chapping the gaffers door and telling him he will be good to go ( think he will be). It’s a massive game in the shortish period he might be at the club and think he should be starting. 

15 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Honestly think it’s winner take all at the weekend. 

Nah no chance. I honestly still think there’s a long way to go. Even if we manage to win our next 3 and go into the split 5 points ahead I’d say it’s far from over. 

Just now, B1872 said:

Nah no chance. I honestly still think there’s a long way to go. Even if we manage to win our next 3 and go into the split 5 points ahead I’d say it’s far from over. 

Going to possibly the midden, tynecastle and Easter road will be tough as fuck