*****The Official Ross County V Rangers Match Thread*****

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Sitting here disappointed. Phil had me believing. The reality has bitten today tho. I hope he gets back to sort us he isn't the issue 

Truth is and it's facts that Beale fucked us right from the start.

Clement came in and yes we have lost a few games but he's still done wonders with this team. I still remember where we where when Beale left and it was rock bottom. 

Only thing the fans had to look forward to was a league cup semi tie and the Scottish Cup after the Christmas period.

Clement really needs to get rid of a lot of these players and the same players who have got others sacked. Clement needs to be ruthless even if it does change the formula of the dressing room the fans have had enough

Just now, GA1972 said:

That’s just fairytale stuff I’m afraid. No way they put in performances like this in a run in. They think they’re entitled to win, we don’t believe we can 

I really do not rate them that highly.

1 minute ago, saintbob1969 said:

I really do not rate them that highly.

Neither do I but their mentality is superior to ours, that’s just facts. And that’s what makes the difference in a run in, as you’ve seen today 

Just now, the goal machine said:

You just know the scum would have came back in this position. Our players all want someone else to take responsibility.

Sums it up perfectly. Our two central midfielders have been playing sideways passes to each other and doing nothing else since County scored. 

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

League is over.

Head in the sand loyal will argue otherwise.

Yup even if they drop points they will skelp us in the final game. Pray we don't get them in the final either uf we make it.

We can't beat them