*****Official Rangers vs Hearts Scottish Cup semi final thread*****

Plenty in the team are burnt out or have lost it mentally.I don’t think any of that can change now.

We also don’t have the type of captain to drive us through it.

Raskin would have been the perfect midfielder but with Beale,his injury and now Clelment not putting him in over Lawrence and ado well then that ship has sailed

9 minutes ago, The Archer said:

Plenty in the team are burnt out or have lost it mentally.I don’t think any of that can change now.

Raskin would have been the perfect midfielder but with Beale,his injury and now Clelment not putting him in over Lawrence and ado well then that ship has sailed

:lol:

11 minutes ago, The Archer said:

Based on what

21 minutes ago, The Archer said:

I hope I'm more up for this game at five to three than I am now.  Huge game, etc, but there is too much despondency after the last 2 league games.  A decisive performance might go some way to restoring faith. 

Anyway, 2-1 Rangers aet. 

47 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

Right Rangers win today and get this season back on track. We have a treble to fucking win!!! 

This is so much more than just a SCSF today, it has boiled down, due to our usual arse collapse, to our season. Lose this today and the season is finished as any lingering hopes of winning the Title being held by only the most optimistic of Bears will be totally crushed and all of the much vaunted synergy between the team and fans, so cherished by Clement will disappear and will prove to be very difficult to rebuild as we face an almost total clear out and rebuild of the squad for next season. If PC was still not fully aware of the scale of the task he is facing, the last few weeks will have made it clear to him the nature of the job in front of him.

If ever there was a time to kick ourselves out of a slump, today is the day.

As much as id love us to be 4-0 at HT and coasting it against a shit hearts team, i think an absolute battle for 90mins that we come through with a narrow win might serve the players better for the split, might improve their mentality and belief in themselves to go win the league

I think he’ll start Borna with Sterling in the midfield and he’ll put on pace on the wings with Matondo and Wright to use the full park. Phil sometimes plans out the whole game but his thoughts need to be to win this in the first half.