*****Official Rangers vs Hearts Scottish Cup semi final thread*****

10 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Atmosphere didn’t really come through that great on the tv tbh 

Aye I was at the game and thought it was a bit flat for a SC semi final. Not a moan or criticism though as perhaps understandable after the deflation of the last week. 

Balogun, Diomande, Butland, Sterling and Cantwell were stand outs for me. Dessers genuinely could’ve scored another 2/3 goals but took his goals well. It was a usual Steven Maclean performance as the referee who gave us fuck all and allowed Devlin to foul constantly without being booked.

12 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Balogun, Diomande, Butland, Sterling and Cantwell were stand outs for me. Dessers genuinely could’ve scored another 2/3 goals but took his goals well. It was a usual Steven Maclean performance as the referee who gave us fuck all and allowed Devlin to foul constantly without being booked.

12 minutes ago, B1872 said:

McLean is possibly my most hated referee, worse than a tarrier imo. I used to think he was trying too hard to compensate for being a supposed Rangers fan like Beaton and Madden but it's way beyond that now. He never gives us a fucking thing.

Karma's a bitch though and he must have been gutted when he ignored the foul on Tav and we scored the opener from the play on

Absolute cunt

2 hours ago, the cry was no said:

McLean is possibly my most hated referee, worse than a tarrier imo. I used to think he was trying too hard to compensate for being a supposed Rangers fan like Beaton and Madden but it's way beyond that now. He never gives us a fucking thing.

Karma's a bitch though and he must have been gutted when he ignored the foul on Tav and we scored the opener from the play on

Absolute cunt

Folk go on about Beaton against Hibs but I thought he was worse in the semi against Motherwell.

16 hours ago, RFC55 said:

There’s some ridiculous shite posted on here but that takes the biscuit 

Fucking hell, I was using sarcasm to reinforce my belief that we almost always stroll it against Hearts, I don't know if you genuinely disagree with that or you just don't want to be honest online in case other fans are watching, which I suppose is fair enough, but are you telling me if you're sitting in the boozer with your mates, and the subject of a Hearts game comes up, any cunt in your group are ever worried about them?

Every club always has one or two teams they struggle to play against, and we're one of Hearts' ones, there's nothing wrong with admitting that.

20 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

Fucking hell, I was using sarcasm to reinforce my belief that we almost always stroll it against Hearts, I don't know if you genuinely disagree with that or you just don't want to be honest online in case other fans are watching, which I suppose is fair enough, but are you telling me if you're sitting in the boozer with your mates, and the subject of a Hearts game comes up, any cunt in your group are ever worried about them?

Every club always has one or two teams they struggle to play against, and we're one of Hearts' ones, there's nothing wrong with admitting that.

Yes when we’ve lost to Ross county and drew with Dundee then playing the 3rd best team in Scotland with the top goal scorer in the country isn’t the most appealing prospect 

1 minute ago, B1872 said:

Anyone see the tarrier drive through Cathcart Road at full time with his scum top on? What a fucking fanny; genuinely thick as mince they cunts!

Mate text me about it yesterday :lol:

36 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Few people said that today, was good where I was must have just got lucky the section I was in :lol:

Atmosphere from the support at Hampden never comes through the TV great. Mics are pitchside so barely pick up the stands behind the goals. Even then still heard them singing loud and proud. Never let the club down.

46 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Anyone see the tarrier drive through Cathcart Road at full time with his scum top on? What a fucking fanny; genuinely thick as mince they cunts!

Is that what all the plod vans were trying to get to? 😂😂😂

5 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

We haven’t bought Diomande yet and everyone knew that the obligation to buy meant we would spend money on him in the summer. There’s literally no new information that we learn from what he said yesterday 

Exactly. I might not have been clear, but this is what I meant :) 

4 hours ago, RFC55 said:

Yes when we’ve lost to Ross county and drew with Dundee then playing the 3rd best team in Scotland with the top goal scorer in the country isn’t the most appealing prospect 

Give me Hearts over either of them any day of the week and twice on Sunday's, they've got a bigger mental block against us than what we have against the tims at the piggery, plus we always seem to be up for it against them, where as against the likes of County, Livi, St Johnstone and Dundee, we can more often than not just go through the motions.

34 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

Give me Hearts over either of them any day of the week and twice on Sunday's, they've got a bigger mental block against us than what we have against the tims at the piggery, plus we always seem to be up for it against them, where as against the likes of County, Livi, St Johnstone and Dundee, we can more often than not just go through the motions.

Yeah, I have to agree. When thinking about who we could've got after the split I was much more wary of Killie at Rugby Park than I was Hearts at Tynecastle.

As you say, Hearts (and even Hibs) are that team where we seem to switch on and get a result whereas we're prone to switching off and getting punished for it against the smaller teams. Plus, I think it helps that Hearts don't just sit in like those other teams do which then makes the game more open.