Goal difference

7 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Think we will invite them onto us at parkhead. As we always fucking do expecting to have minutes on the ball.

Better players would take the game to them. They’re nothing special but are still technically far better than us. 
This side takes anything from that game and it’ll be a miracle 

2 hours ago, AljayBoy said:

If we match their scores and beat them 3 nil in their dump we're champions.

Easy.:confused:

In 2005, I was trudging away from Ibrox after we lost the game against them and I heard someone say - "it's 4 games, if they draw one and lose one we'll be champions".  His mate said "Aye, no problem"

Never give up

Given our recent form, our only hope is to grind out results and hope Killie or Hearts do us a favour (they've both beaten them twice this season and Killie got a draw a the piggery)

They were as poor as we were today and were shite against the sheep last week and that's with all their players back. Only Maeda has been missing recently

Our problem is perfectly obvious, we have been playing for months almost without a forward line. When we got Sima and Matondo on against those cunts at Ibrox they struggled to handle them, typically for us this season both are injured again not to mention Cortes and Danilo

Given all the injuries and the quality of the squad overall it's a miracle we've even got a slight chance. Getting a result at the theatre of screams will be difficult but they are certainly no world beaters.

Keep believing as big Marvin would say

The absolute nightmare scenario would be to scrape a 1-0 or 2-1 at the Brendanbeu only to lose the League on goal difference.

Really, really doesn't bear thinking about - however as unlikely as it is, it's not impossible...

58 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

This is the difference between a striker taking the majority of his chances and one who fucked up at the crucial time too many times 

Cliched to say it at this point, but I genuinely think if we’d signed Shankland in January we’d be sitting 4 clear now. 

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

This is the difference between a striker taking the majority of his chances and one who fucked up at the crucial time too many times 

I mean aye but we are at a point where he is our only reliable striker and has 20 goals he's not even a main reason anymore. Getting nothing from utter shite like roofe jack silva Wright etc is more the reason

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

Dessers has 3 more goals than kyogo in less games. 

32 minutes ago, SPWF said:

Cliched to say it at this point, but I genuinely think if we’d signed Shankland in January we’d be sitting 4 clear now. 

Maybe. It’s also brutal though that outwidth Dessers our only real goals have came from Tav and Sima, with everyone else who’s scored being in low single figures

Seriously lack goals all over the pitch 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Maybe. It’s also brutal though that outwidth Dessers our only real goals have came from Tav and Sima, with everyone else who’s scored being in low single figures

Seriously lack goals all over the pitch 

Its been this way for seasons now. There hasn't been anywhere near enough goal contribtuon from our midfield or wings. Too many of the same type of deep lying CM and a blind eye turned to the wings. 

It's over and has been for weeks unfortunately, tarrier bastards would need to drop something next week and even if they did, we'd shite the bed again just at the thought of it, fucked it ourselves because that's what we do and will carry on doing until the day comes when certain players don't play for us anymore.

9 hours ago, MacBoyd said:

I mean aye but we are at a point where he is our only reliable striker and has 20 goals he's not even a main reason anymore. Getting nothing from utter shite like roofe jack silva Wright etc is more the reason

But my point is about Dessers where he clearly had very decent opportunities to increase his tally but couldn’t. 

opportunities where it was easier to score than miss.