*****Official Rangers vs Kilmarnock match thread*****

4 minutes ago, DavieCooper74 said:

Silva has fallen for his own hype. A player they'll look back to in years as another 'wonderkid' that failed to make it.

But he cost £35 million, and he's just answered every critic with a goal against 10-man Kilmarnock, and he made Armstrong look invisible by comparison for most of the half?

5 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

The only one I’d keep is Dujon Sterling and I’d make him captain. 

EVERYONE else can go.

Totally agree. I wouldn’t miss any of them.

youd like to think Alex Rae is in that dressing room right now telling these twats in no uncertain terms that this isnt acceptable for a Rangers team, he should be right in about them like he was to opponants on the park, he should be telling that useless wank Silva that he has just burned his bridges with the fans for that celebration and if he or the rest dont get it then he should start throwing punches. but alas none of that will happen because we have become a club used to being second from top to bottom and its the fans who are left feeling like shit.

9 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Nothing more than we should expect from this squad, the fact that we are still technically in with a chance of the League is quite frankly remarkable, and down entirely to Clement. We can only hope that a squad rebuild, coupled with what Clement has stated will be a proper pre-season will stand us in good stead for next season.

We should be expecting more at home! The opposition a man down and then we miss a penalty. We've been grim since the Motherwell home defeat by and large. Big overhaul needed but I feel the usual faces will still be here fcking up next season 

9 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

When even the games under Beale were all close, questions need asked if we’re back to the Gio maulings.

We’re quite clearly not though.

Nearly snuck a draw with 10 men at their ground in the new year, and probably would have won the game at Ibrox if not for our defence trying its best to throw the game away in the first 30-40 minutes.

I actually think Clement set us up well for both games (we didn’t just sit in and hope for the best like we did under Gio and Beale), but as usual it was individual errors that fucked us. 

If that mob had any minerals about them this would’ve been 5 or 6 today if they really believed they were in a title race and believed they could win next week which sends it down to goal difference. That’s exactly the difference. Mentality which built this club has evaporated.