*****Official Rangers vs Kilmarnock match thread*****

2 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Out of curiosity how does something like that happen?

Do either group leak banners or their whereabouts?

When the GB had their ‘response’ to a UB display somebody posted what it was going to be in a chat and it got into the hands of GB.

Guessing somewhere along the roads the UB have found where they were keeping their banners.

2 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I remember the 1st time my Dad climbed the hallowed stairs with me.

Night game v Bohemians of Dublin.

The stairs seemed to take forever to climb.

I can still picture the stunning and glorious sight when I seen the green pitch, the multi coloured stands, and the lights.

I can also remember turning round and seeing my Dad's face.

He was delighted.

I fell in love with Rangers FC right then.

Thanks Dad xxx

I always thought you where older than that mate, thinks it’s the Ibrox Derry name that made me think that lol 

4 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Lack of clinical edge has been our issue since Kilmarnock on the opening day. 

We had the chance to fix it in January and chose not to

No money. Zero. Clement explicitly stated that at the Souness show at the Armadillo.

We could all scream about going to get Shankland or Miovski but it was never happening even if the manager himself wanted it

3 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

No money. Zero. Clement explicitly stated that at the Souness show at the Armadillo.

We could all scream about going to get Shankland or Miovski but it was never happening even if the manager himself wanted it

I appreciate that but unless he can pull a rabbit out the hat over these next few weeks failure to get a forward will gift them this title and champions league money. 

10 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I appreciate that but unless he can pull a rabbit out the hat over these next few weeks failure to get a forward will gift them this title and champions league money. 

Going back to the defeat at Ibrox to Motherwell, 8 league games I make it, we've kept 1 clean sheet. And it was in a scoreless draw at Dundee. 

I desperately wanted a striker in January, and have no time for Dessers whatsoever, but it's undoubtedly our defensive record that has cost us over the last few months as far as I'm concerned. 

20 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Even with CL money the board are running that tight of a ship it wouldn't make much of a difference compared to being in the EL. Our budget has been pretty consistent regardless of the money the club generate.

Biggest issue is the wage budget that now exceeds the unwashed. Strip that right back and build from there. Millions been wasted on squad players that contribute nothing.

Watching the game on RTV as I was working. 

Barasic, side to side pass or a cross from the bye line, the annoying thing with Barasic is he'll cross the ball in from anywhere even when there's only Dessers in the box. Waster. 

Sterling, not a winger but the manager has no choice but to play him as the regular right winger doesn't produce. 

Silva, got the equilizer and was OK but if does the business every week he'll hear cheers instead of jeers. 

The defence, doesn't matter who's in there lose far to many goals. 

Overall, when you look at the injuries we've got it's almost the same core of players that are having to produce week in week out. There's about 6 or 7 in our squad just happy to pick up a wage while sitting on the bench. 

There's nothing more I'd like to see than going to the piggery next week and ramming the trannys words down his throat. 

Good comeback today after that goal against

dessers ffs 

souttar was an absolute bombscare worst man on the pitch ,bullied all day by vassel ,reminded me of the Motherwell game ,he really can’t handle the big physical forward , what was silva all about gesturing when he scored?

davies done well when he came on ,Lawrence great goal 

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

Even with CL money the board are running that tight of a ship it wouldn't make much of a difference compared to being in the EL. Our budget has been pretty consistent regardless of the money the club generate.

Biggest issue is the wage budget that now exceeds the unwashed. Strip that right back and build from there. Millions been wasted on squad players that contribute nothing.

Hopefully starts this summer mate. About time we start behaving like a big club again. Constantly rebuilding is tin pot 

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

Hopefully starts this summer mate. About time we start behaving like a big club again. Constantly rebuilding is tin pot 

Clement seems to be pretty sure of himself when he talks about preparation or the lack there of with regards to the squad this year and the quite stupid amount of injuries our players are coming down with. We are just going to  have to hope that a combination of getting rid of the dead wood, a few good signings combined with PC's pre-season regimen will put us in a good position to go again next season.