*****Official we love shitey hands and walls fc vs Rangers match thread*****

2 hours ago, J-Maestro said:

Aye what we should do is just let them run over the top of us and rely on the defensive capabilities of Tav, Davies, Souttar and Yilmaz.

I laugh because if I don’t I’ll cry 

29 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Dreading it. Can't pretend different. Got the feeling that you just know what's coming. 

Yeah I’m sick of hoping for or expecting better from this shower. I’m expecting us to sit off, lose a goal due to some bizarre defensive error then absolutely collapse before nicking a consolation goal late on and looking like a football team again for a wee bit 

I’ll tune in hoping for better as I always do but I’m not kidding myself on with this mob any longer. Hopefully scum can finally have an off day against us, have a poor start and have their fans on their back, that’s probably our best shot 

Well every old firm game prior to this one I’ve went in with abit of hope and expectation… only for the team to completely let me down.

This time round I have absolutely no confidence or belief in the team so hopefully they can be consistent when it comes to proving me wrong.

7 hours ago, nik2402 said:

Really don’t envy Clement trying to pick a team to go win this. 

In a way it could be a blessing. No arguments over certain players being left out etc. Pick the team to go out there and win the game. We are due a big win against them let it be now. 

Butland

Tav                Balogan                  Soutar           Yilmaz

Lundstram

Sterling                    Diomande

Lawrence

McCausland          Roofe

Midfield needs to control the game and we need to score first and after watching Dessers fuck around with the ball trying to get it into a position today had me crying.

36 minutes ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

They are going to throw everything they have at Tav. This is the captain’s last stand. He better be ready to play from the first whistle.

Tav NEEDS to perform in this game. He needs to stop being complacent and get out there and deliver a captains performance. 

Sterling has to start in midfield. First name on the team sheet  - if he’s not then our midfield will be completely overrun. 
Sterling showed more drive in a 5 second burst down the right yesterday than a lot of our squad has shown all season 

I’d be quite tempted to go

Butland

Tav Balogun Souttar Ridvan

Sterling Lundstram Diomande

Cantwell 

Dessers Silva

Need Sterling at CM to stop them running over the top.

8 hours ago, Sparkle said:

I was quite surprised at the very polite original Match Thread Title @.Williamson.  :lol:

It wasn’t at all polite to begin with but then I changed it and made myself feel unwell looking at it, the way shitey walls, fingernails and blankets make me feel