*****The Official Scottish Cup Final Match Thread*****

1 minute ago, BlueEdu said:

Smelly bastards. Not one for conspiracy theories right, but how can the ref think sterling ISNT fouled in their box, but that hart is. Same challenge

Was this in the same phase of play? I didn’t see a foul on sterling. 

Just now, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Our goal getting cut off was very harsh to say the least!

But if the same level of scrutiny was applied consistently by the VAR team/ref you'd accept it. But it clearly wasn't!!!

Plenty have said it was a “clear” foul. Well Walsh obviously thought otherwise as he didn’t give it. But once again the game is reffed by VAR. 

2 minutes ago, RS4_wul said:

That's one of our main problems. 

Good players constantly make the right pass/decisions/test the keeper when running at goal.

At no point when any of our players are 3 v 2 or even through on the keeper do I think "we're scoring here"

Regardless of opposition. 

Sima’s shot when he did get through was absolutely abysmal & only just back from injury does not let him off the hook for that.

2 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

Was this in the phase of play? I didn’t see a foul on sterling. 

First half ,Tav I think, punted a ball over the top Sterling was running onto it just outside the box & Scales just came through & barged him out the way it, was blatant af, outside the box though 

7 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

Butland wouldn't have ran half the length of the park after the referee motioning push with his hands. Like the other gutless bastards in this "Rangers" side he'd have bowed his head and meekly accepted it. The filth know if they claim hard enough on big calls var will rescue them. Today was yet another example. 

I mean he was pushed - stupidity was from raskin not officials (plenty dodgy decisions throughout excepting that one) 

2 minutes ago, SteppsGer84 said:

First half ,Tav I think, punted a ball over the top Sterling was running onto it just outside the box & Scales just came through & barged it out the way it was blatant af, outside the box though 

Then they break from it, Diamonde (I think it was) shoves one of their players. Foul. Ref is a wee cheating sleekit cunt. 

2 minutes ago, Blue72 said:

I mean he was pushed - stupidity was from raskin not officials (plenty dodgy decisions throughout excepting that one) 

He was pushed but I don't think he was getting anywhere near it. Was a tremendous ball in about the only good thing Tavernier did the entire match. Raskin gave var the get out clause and they duly obliged. 

7 minutes ago, RS4_wul said:

That's one of our main problems. 

Good players constantly make the right pass/decisions/test the keeper when running at goal.

At no point when any of our players are 3 v 2 or even through on the keeper do I think "we're scoring here"

Regardless of opposition. 

Just don’t have the quality simple as that. 

10 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Just back from the game. That was a fuckin sickener.  One fuckin mistake from Butland cost us. The lack of a fuckin goal threat cost us too. I thought the ref was awful

Every point pretty much spot on bud.

Roll on next season with hopefully a team full of desire and fight. 

2 things that are a bare minimum expected from any Rangers side, but sorely lacking in the last 8 years :ang:

22 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

This is where we need to practice some dark arts and start saying sentences like this out in the press. 

Oh, you sweet summer child. We surrendered that battle many moons ago, such winning tactics are for others while we accept being second, forever.

8 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Sima’s shot when he did get through was absolutely abysmal & only just back from injury does not let him off the hook for that.

I'm not having a go at the big man, he's the least of our problems bud.

I seriously hope we can get him back next season but unlikely as it's his last year of his contract.