*****The Official Scottish Cup Final Match Thread*****

31 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Can everyone please ensure their Mrs is aware of this and had ironed the blue top for you. Dont want any last minute panic cos the orange or white top has been laid out.

No apologies for casual sexism.

Thanks.

You have to be a bit stupid to iron a football shirt 

3 hours ago, B1872 said:

Would of made sense for us to sell the new kit this week.

IMG_5085.png

Logic would dictate working for a potential cup final release would make sense, but there’ might be some contractual reason that the new strip isn’t released until the end of the season.

The tarriers were wanting to release their’s this week, but they don’t actually have them yet.

11 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

Butland

Sterling, Souttar, Davies, Yilmaz

Tav, Diomande, Lundstrum, Silva, Cantwell

Dessers

Would be my choice

Push Tav up and put Sterling in his natural position so it puts off Maeda on the wing 

What about a 3-5-2  Butland, Souttar, Balogun, Davies.   Tav, Sterling, Lundstram, Cantwell, Yilmaz,  Silva and Dessers

18 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

Butland

Dessers

Would be my choice

Push Tav up and put Sterling in his natural position so it puts off Maeda on the wing 

Kinda puzzles me why so many (including our manager) think that Sterling can be shoehorned into almost every single outfield position and be expected to give a top performance?

32 minutes ago, Boybluesy said:

What about a 3-5-2  Butland, Souttar, Balogun, Davies.   Tav, Sterling, Lundstram, Cantwell, Yilmaz,  Silva and Dessers

Yeh mate but going 3 at the back against Celtic would fill me with anxiety but it's gung ho on Saturday

26 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Kinda puzzles me why so many (including our manager) think that Sterling can be shoehorned into almost every single outfield position and be expected to give a top performance?

Just think the manager is really struggling who to trust mate would be great for Sima to be back for Saturday

2 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

That's his actual position 

5 hours ago, NixonRFC said:

Cannot explain how irrationally annoyed I am that they don't know the difference between Steven and Stevens

Like people talking about Keith Richard or Cliff Richards.

Just basic ignorance.

:angrywillie:

22 hours ago, B1872 said:

Would of made sense for us to sell the new kit this week.

IMG_5085.png

Used to be a bit of a ‘thing’ to wear the next season’s top in the final, iirc.

One which particularly springs to mind is the 96 final.

20 hours ago, BlueVanguard said:

Butland

Dessers

Would be my choice

Putting Sterling as a fullback has not worked previously so why is it going to work this time. 

22 hours ago, BlueVanguard said:

Butland

Dessers

Would be my choice

Just fkn bin him and be done with it 

2 hours ago, Brubear said:

Putting Sterling as a fullback has not worked previously so why is it going to work this time. 

How many times has he played rb? Can't actually remember any occasions competitively. Left back he's terrible, doesn't have a left foot which isn't helpful