Thank God this season is over

1 hour ago, berkshirebear said:

Butland has been shite. most over rated player ive ever seen at Ibrox (if it helps get some decent money for him then all good tbf)

It's all about opinions I suppose. Even if yours is wrong and makes you look like an absolute fucking loonball.

Absolutely but as bad as we are there shouldn’t be an acceptance of what’s going on in our game. 
Sutton, Stewart, Hartson, that squeaky voiced cunt on the BBC

Constantly pushing the narrative that celtic are hard done by 

There’s no voice in our club

The Union Bears try and do well to set the standards 

Our board will be happy we pushed those cunts today - season over. Happy with a league cup thanks to Kilmarnock 

20 minutes ago, Number5 said:

The next 2yr plan will be paramount in whether we are going to go tow to tow and be successful or find ourselves in 10 years time the 2nd most successful team in Scotland by a distance.

Huge window coming up.

Not having a dig mate but I'm sure you, myself and probably every other supporter have heard that before, possibly for the last 10 fookin years, yet year after year nothing ever changes. 

Groundhog day, time after time.

1 hour ago, berkshirebear said:

Butland has been shite. most over rated player ive ever seen at Ibrox (if it helps get some decent money for him then all good tbf)

You have lost the plot ffs....yes he wasn't clever at the goal but ffs he has been outstanding for large parts of the season 

Only one thing left to happen to conclude this season and that’s the club to tweet out the list of out of contract players we are saying goodbye to. 

Or, in a more fitting end to this season, they could give us one last kick in the balls and announce some new contracts. 

26 minutes ago, Carnbroe Bear said:

Not having a dig mate but I'm sure you, myself and probably every other supporter have heard that before, possibly for the last 10 fookin years, yet year after year nothing ever changes. 

Groundhog day, time after time.

Agree.

Can only be positive though bud.

We all live in hope.

We hear how far ahead they are and its 'x' anount of windows/years ahead, but in reality a team that fights for the shirt can be amongst them instantly.

They are shite. 

We're just mentally weak.

Not a massive difference in quality.

14 hours ago, berkshirebear said:

No one is paying 15m for Butland.

Even £10m - Either way he’s gone as we need the money.

Liam Kelly signing a pre contract isnt just coincidence, McCrorie will likely leave for 1st team football and McLaughlin is shite

Butlands away - New GK + Kelly to fight it out

We need a spine of some good young scottish players (who dont support them) Some of the players now just don get it, or care that much imo. 

We need to ramp up the youth acadamies, id rather money being pumped into there then wasted on constantly injured players and the womens team (ive read that costs 2m a year) surely we can find some scottish talent!! I know we lose a lot of players currently to England but if there was a clear pathway anr increased wages etc, im sure that could be combated 

2 hours ago, berkshirebear said:

We need a spine of some good young scottish players (who dont support them) Some of the players now just don get it, or care that much imo. 

We need to ramp up the youth acadamies, id rather money being pumped into there then wasted on constantly injured players and the womens team (ive read that costs 2m a year) surely we can find some scottish talent!! I know we lose a lot of players currently to England but if there was a clear pathway anr increased wages etc, im sure that could be combated 

Totally agree about trying to inject some youthful Scottish players into the squad - Majority of our squad can’t cope with the physical demands and expectations of having to win every game

Bailey Rice has disappeared recently but Robbie Fraser looks like he could maybe offer something at LB, not sure how Devine has done at Motherwell on loan but with the amount of changes required this summer could we save some cash and have some youths as backups/squad players?

We also need to be trying to get the best of Scottish talent from other clubs but have a clear pathway of progression to our first team but also for us to sell for decent money down the line

21 hours ago, Bydo said:

We are no longer the world’s most successful football club by the way.

We weren't anyway some Egyptian mob were. I thought them winning yesterday meant both are now on 117? A scandal in itself when you consider how far in front we were. I honestly thought we'd never be caught,but then i stupidly thought we would continue winning trophies.

It’s horrible to feel this much ill will towards Rangers players but that’s what they’ve done to us. Brutal season in the end up that I’m delighted is over. Looking forward to no Rangers for a while now as I am absolutely burst with everything that happened from Motherwell onwards