Ibrox Development

15 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Tell you what. The seats and leg room at Hampden is far better imo.  Not once did I scrape my shins or mansplay, comfy too. 

shite view though 

No even when you were jumping up and down with excitement.

4 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Tell you what. The seats and leg room at Hampden is far better imo.  Not once did I scrape my shins or mansplay, comfy too. 

shite view though 

My knees were touching the seat in front and I'm only 5'10"

10 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

They had a delivery turn up at the start of the week. No idea if that's the last one.

Yep that was the last delivery,  but because the club ordered the steel back to front they couldn't start till it was all on site, but they believe the steel works will be completed by the 26th of August 

27 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Was some guy on Clyde claiming the lifts had been delivered but with the doors on the wrong side, probably a bam up but wouldn’t surprise me. 

We could just film a sit-com and call it Rangers FC. We would make millions ffs 

27 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Was some guy on Clyde claiming the lifts had been delivered but with the doors on the wrong side, probably a bam up but wouldn’t surprise me. 

Heard the new seats are facing the wrong way anaw. 

Shambles. 

1 hour ago, Fear no foe said:

We're getting there 

Pitch looking in good nick, get the steelwork and structural works complete so we can get the crane away and then concentrate on fit out.

With a temporary safety certificate in place before the fit out commences, then target getting back to Ibrox and play to 3 stands ASAP.

1 hour ago, ayro said:

Pitch looking in good nick, get the steelwork and structural works complete so we can get the crane away and then concentrate on fit out.

With a temporary safety certificate in place before the fit out commences, then target getting back to Ibrox and play to 3 stands ASAP.

Play to 3 stands? if you mean keep the Copland shut and ballot the other 3 stands to everyone then fine, if you mean just lock out the Copland Road season ticket holders then nope.

12 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Play to 3 stands? if you mean keep the Copland shut and ballot the other 3 stands to everyone then fine, if you mean just lock out the Copland Road season ticket holders then nope.

There is no way they would do that. They would have riots. It will be Hampden till it is ready. 

1 hour ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I am in CR3 so directly affected, I would sacrifice going to the game if it meant we were back playing at Ibrox than staying at Hampden.