Clement: I had other expectations when I came.

Buckle up this is going to be another long season and it's not even started yet. 

Manager clearly setting expectations early. No money available for new players thanks to our failures in the transfer market under Wilson and Beale. 

Bennett and co have a lot to answer for with the mess we are in. But he won't because the arsehole never speaks. 

7 hours ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

I hope to fuck he walks and doesn't get stuck with this fucking nonsense on his CV

8 hours ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

I hope he walks

We're an absolute fucking disgrace that he doesn't deserve to be dragged into

'I had other expectations when I came in October, I have to say.'

Walk Phil. You're too good for this fucking shit. 

Fuck sake, desperate to sabotage the entire season? Would be a disaster if Clement left the now. 

48 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

When asked if Rangers have to sell before we can buy, the boss replied:

“That’s the reality that the board told me a few months ago.

I know this, the recruitment team knows this also. This is the reality of the club. I had other expectations when I came in in October, I have to say.

But I know the reality now. I am very motivated to build the club and help in that. It’s focusing not only on the short term but also on the long term.

If I only looked at the short term I would only bring in experienced players who can do the job directly. Mistakes like that have been made too much in the past and at the end you don’t reach your goals.

You need a different philosophy and that’s what we are all working towards. This is a massive rebuilding job, it is true.

Maybe some people would run away from that but, having been seven months in Glasgow, in this city, in the stadium, in the club, I have to say this club already took a big part of my heart in that way.

I am really confident that we can work in stability the next months, the next years, that we can make a lot of things better in the club. We have been busy with that also.

We have been changing staff in the medical department, in the performance department.

It is all over the club that everybody is working really hard to make things better. At the end, it will benefit the cause of growing as a club.”

Thank fuck Big Phil isn't just fucking off right out the door. Board are a joke. But it's a reality that we have to sell and I'm sure a few quid will be coming in soon enough. 

It sounds like he’s up for it but fuck me it must be hard to stay motivated when you see Wright, Dessers, Raskin etc rock up for training knowing that there’s a slim chance of someone buying them so we can afford decent replacements.

53 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

When asked if Rangers have to sell before we can buy, the boss replied:

“That’s the reality that the board told me a few months ago.

I know this, the recruitment team knows this also. This is the reality of the club. I had other expectations when I came in in October, I have to say.

But I know the reality now. I am very motivated to build the club and help in that. It’s focusing not only on the short term but also on the long term.

If I only looked at the short term I would only bring in experienced players who can do the job directly. Mistakes like that have been made too much in the past and at the end you don’t reach your goals.

You need a different philosophy and that’s what we are all working towards. This is a massive rebuilding job, it is true.

Maybe some people would run away from that but, having been seven months in Glasgow, in this city, in the stadium, in the club, I have to say this club already took a big part of my heart in that way.

I am really confident that we can work in stability the next months, the next years, that we can make a lot of things better in the club. We have been busy with that also.

We have been changing staff in the medical department, in the performance department.

It is all over the club that everybody is working really hard to make things better. At the end, it will benefit the cause of growing as a club.”

Thank fuck Big Phil isn't just fucking off right out the door. Board are a joke. But it's a reality that we have to sell and I'm sure a few quid will be coming in soon enough. 

Let’s be honest they’ll be no long term focusing, nae chance. As for “growing as a club.” we are Rangers FFS !🫣

I hope he walks

We're an absolute fucking disgrace that he doesn't deserve to be dragged into

I hope to fuck he walks and doesn't get stuck with this fucking nonsense on his CV

Hitting a bad one last night. 

He obviously sees what we see and if his hands are tied and he stays he deserves a huge amount of respect. 

We have a squad of players that’s only chance of success is if someone else knocks celtic out of a cup. 

He’d be better getting to fuck out before the season starts. The club is a fucking shambles from top to bottom 

5 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

It’s all in there, been more porkies getting told since this shambles with the Copland was announced than Ken Dodd told the inland revenue. 

😂 indeed BD.

There’s been talk among some people (not on here, I don’t think) that the transfer market ‘will pick up after the Euros’.

It had bloody well better, with some stellar outcomes in terms of comings and goings - it’s the only way I see that the board will wriggle off the hook!

6 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

The fanbase is going to have to stand behind him when the results go to the shitter. I have my doubts the fanbase have the capability of doing that, but we will have to 

The players who are hanging around like a turd that won’t flush and the incompetent board have to be the target, not the manager.