(H) Hearts
(H) Dundee United
(A) St Johnstone
(H) Kilmarnock
(A) Ross County
(H) Dundee
(A) St Mirren
(A) Motherwell

Outwith going to Pittodrie, that's a fantastic run of games for a new manager to build up a bit of steam heading into the New Year, even with Clement I'm expecting 9 wins out of those 10 games, with the game at Pittodrie being the one I'm unsure about.

Winning those 9 games might not give us the feel good factor you'd hope it would though because there's 3 really tough European fixtures within that list, and the likelihood of an Old Firm cup final sandwiched in to, so if those games go against us as expected, toiling our way through league wins won't be enough, I'm convinced though that we'll win more points than the tims before the next Old Firm, but if we can't beat them it's irrelevant.

5 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

So if he gets sacked and A N Other gets the job and neither the new DOF or the new CEO rate the new manager, what then?

You wouldn’t sign a player with a new manager appointment imminent so why make a managerial change before appointing the men he will report to? Exact same principle.

New CEO and/or DOF before any managerial change.

Putting the cart before the horse will make us look even more incompetent.

This all day. On top of that, who would you trust in the current set up to appoint a new manager?

41 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

Sick of hearing all this pish too. Players downing tools or going in a huff because they don't like the manager. 

Where's their professional pride ffs. You're at a club where winning is everything and if you do your best and your teammates do their best you're in a 50/50 race to be league champions (in normal circumstances). 

That result on Saturday should have been a rocket up the arse of our players, an added turbo boost of motivation if they had any fucking hunger, desire or belief to go out and win our game and put themselves back in a title race. 

The manager is a major issue clearly, but it's still and always will be the players who cross the white line and win, lose or draw. Do you think any of them had the mindset of "we're fucking winning today boys, will it be tough, probably aye, but we're better than them and if we go out there and play with more energy than them, run faster then them, try harder than them and want it more than them then they can't fucking beat us" 

Do they fuck. They're a bunch of shitebag bastards, quite happy picking up a wage and offering fuck all in return. 

You’re right but we are now a club that used to win things. 
Our captains season highlights included games where we lost to celtic( which has become the norm), our players celebrate beating St Johnstone like they’ve won a trophy, our manager says celtic have an advantage because their players are older - not a single player in our squad has any sort of presence about them and very few if any actually care. They’d have went home last night and probably not been too bothered about another shambles. 
Our board would be delighted with a cup and second place every season 

I don’t know what the fuck we are watching but it’s not Rangers Football club. 

Fans are becoming detached from this shit show of a club. 

I can’t stand the sight of most of our gutless fucking players 

1 hour ago, Davy Vandenbroucke said:

IMG_5096.jpeg

When is he talking about pin pointing it and what is he alluding to ?

Was it around the Motherwell defeat as that came a week after probably our best performance under Clement when we destroyed hearts 5-0 at Ibrox which we followed up with a hard fought 2-1 come from behind Victory at rugby park in the midweek. At that the time I admit I personally thought this is the sort of week potential champions produce.Look back through the clubs social media from around then and it was nothing but positivity the squad were hitting out with 

4 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Lawrence not liking and mouthing off about Clement when he plays him near enough every week doesn’t particularly sound likely.

Raskin or someone on the periphery sure.

On the other hand, he does have a habit of making poor decisions while drunk.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-50041085.amp

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

😅😂🤣

I know, but it is what it is, other than Pittodrie, there's not one game there that I genuinely don't think we'll win, the away games are diddy games, the only biggish games from those games I expect to win are Hearts and Dundee Utd, but being at Ibrox I expect the win.

12 hours ago, KBOO72 said:

Sick of hearing all this pish too. Players downing tools or going in a huff because they don't like the manager. 

Where's their professional pride ffs. You're at a club where winning is everything and if you do your best and your teammates do their best you're in a 50/50 race to be league champions (in normal circumstances). 

That result on Saturday should have been a rocket up the arse of our players, an added turbo boost of motivation if they had any fucking hunger, desire or belief to go out and win our game and put themselves back in a title race. 

The manager is a major issue clearly, but it's still and always will be the players who cross the white line and win, lose or draw. Do you think any of them had the mindset of "we're fucking winning today boys, will it be tough, probably aye, but we're better than them and if we go out there and play with more energy than them, run faster then them, try harder than them and want it more than them then they can't fucking beat us" 

Do they fuck. They're a bunch of shitebag bastards, quite happy picking up a wage and offering fuck all in return. 

There's no doubt the players are as culpable of this as the manager. 

I get we can't afford technically gifted players that we were used to but the very least we should expect is a bit of effort and passion, none of which have been evident since last March or thereabouts. We've been playing Sunday League football for months.

And it's a lethal combination when you have a manager that just accepts that.

1 hour ago, demise said:

The amount of times he mentions his previous clubs is mind blowing. Hes also a shite manager. Get him to fuck. 

He’s a walking fucking contradiction. He kept going on about how amazing we’d be in October, now we are in October he keeps talking about the past and our clean sheets and victory over Ross County. Unfortunately due to the mess of the running of the club he’ll be here for the foreseeable. Doubt we’ll be seeing a CEO until January which means we’ll be stuck with Clement until at least March/April. If it plays out how I think we’ll be finishing third this season whilst playing in front of 30k fans at Ibrox the rest of the season.

11 hours ago, NixonRFC said:

I know, but it is what it is, other than Pittodrie, there's not one game there that I genuinely don't think we'll win, the away games are diddy games, the only biggish games from those games I expect to win are Hearts and Dundee Utd, but being at Ibrox I expect the win.

You’d back us to win all the home games but we’re at stage were away games are 50/50 whether we win or not.

6 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

You’d back us to win all the home games but we’re at stage were away games are 50/50 whether we win or not.

Probably less than 50/50 if you look at his stats, even worse this season specifically where we’ve 1 away goal in the league. 

10 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

1 away goal in 4 games probably suggests you're being generous even saying we're  50/50.

It's a shambles mate. 

14 hours ago, NixonRFC said:

Next 10 League games before the New Year Old Firm

(H) St Mirren
(A) Aberdeen
(H) Hearts
(H) Dundee United
(A) St Johnstone
(H) Kilmarnock
(A) Ross County
(H) Dundee
(A) St Mirren
(A) Motherwell

Outwith going to Pittodrie, that's a fantastic run of games for a new manager to build up a bit of steam heading into the New Year, even with Clement I'm expecting 9 wins out of those 10 games, with the game at Pittodrie being the one I'm unsure about.

Winning those 9 games might not give us the feel good factor you'd hope it would though because there's 3 really tough European fixtures within that list, and the likelihood of an Old Firm cup final sandwiched in to, so if those games go against us as expected, toiling our way through league wins won't be enough, I'm convinced though that we'll win more points than the tims before the next Old Firm, but if we can't beat them it's irrelevant.

There’s absolutely no chance we win 9 out of the 10 games. We’ve already drew with second bottom Hearts and were a missed penalty away from drawing with bottom of the table Hibs. We are not a good team at all. We’ve laboured to wins over newly promoted Dundee United and a horrendously bad St Johnstone. Also don’t forget we held on for the last half an hour at Hampden against Motherwell. We’ve played 8 league games so far- won 5, drew 1 and lost 2. We’ll be lucky to win 6 out of the next 10. In fact it’ll be 6 out of 9 as the sheep will scud us.

9 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I agree with you that away games feels like Russian Roulette at the minute, but outwith Pittodrie, I'd say even we won't fuck these games up, going to these grounds is a far different proposition than going to the venues we've had to go to so far, Tynecastle, the piggery, Tannadice, Rugby Park and next up Pittodrie is probably the hardest set of away fixtures you could give us, if you were hand picking a first five games.

(A) St Johnstone
(A) Ross County
(A) St Mirren
(A) Motherwell