Is Clement getting an easy ride?

He's going nowhere but I said weeks ago, the way he sets us up and the tactics he deploys is eye bleeding and we wouldn't be any worse with any other SPL manager in our dugout. He will not take us forward. Fuck up us being a project, if you can't buy quality, you buy heart and desire but we are full of shitebags.

We obviously cannot afford to sack him, new contract and all that. I seriously doubt that he is going to walk away, so it would appear that a fight for second place is the  most excitement we can hope for domestically this season.

5 minutes ago, nik2402 said:

Sooner people realise he’s the problem the better. 

Your man @esquire8 again said behave when i suggested McInnes would set us up better. Thats how bad Clement is. A bang average SPFL manager would make us harder to beat than the fraud we have in the dugout. 

Still behave when it comes to McInnes. He won't have us winning anything and just solidate our 2nd place acceptance.

i know i'll get shit for this, i feel cantwell was chucked under a bus at times under clement, i don't think clement likes being told what to do and with the whole hagi situation, this is where i feel like he's the one with a massive ego, doesn't like to change the formation or tactics nor the style he wants, well all 3 isn't working under him, gaps all over the shop, defending is atrocious, midfield is non existent and as for the front 4, i've seen better movent in a morgue.

They are a well drilled unit under that prick Rodgers.

We are a mess with no clear approach. 

That's down to management and coaching. He's going nowhere but he's also not turning this round. 

This will be another long drawn out process that will end the same as before. 

1 minute ago, Jakes Pal said:

We obviously cannot afford to sack him, new contract and all that. I seriously doubt that he is going to walk away, so it would appear that a fight for second place is the  most excitement we can hope for domestically this season.

Yet another baffling and diabolical decision from the board giving him an extension based on nothing. 

Any Rangers manager who can't beat the filth can't be the Rangers manager it's that simple.

From a personal perspective i remember in the past losing to them and being absolutely gutted for weeks. These days I'm honestly not caring a fuck I expect it. Which is why I never even bothered to watch it. Changed days from when prior to kick off on Derby day I'd be heart attack material glued to the TV or in the stands. They will overtake us this season and that'll be that. We aren't catching them up. They sell players for 25 million we sell players for 250 thousand. 

We are also rans in a one team league and in some regards worse than a Hearts or a Kilmarnock who at least occasionally give them a game. I just can't see us matching them again. Not without investment and massive changes within the club, neither of which are happening. 

Get used to winning the odd LC every four or five years on the odd occasion they slip up at a Killie or Hearts. 

7 games 

3 wins

Conceded 7

Some awful football at times...with one outlier against county.

He lost my end of last year- I don't see what anyone who thinks this man can turn us around. 

Don't see a presence or a tactician or a man manager.

Don't see getting the most out of players. 

Resigned to Second place and few ok results in europa. 

We have obligations to buy players that we prob have a new manager that doesn't want them.