Is Clement getting an easy ride?

I don't believe Alex Lowry will make it despite amazing potential, but to single him out like that was wrong and tasteless. I'm beginning to question his man-management skills 

4 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Saying that as if it's a bad thing

It’s not it’s great but why are they all wanting away at the same Time could it be the manager ? Tavs on a fortune and due a testimonial , Goldson on a fortune , cantwell humiliated after the cup final  ? 
I know one of the players also and could say more but don’t , but let’s just say I think the manager is cluleless 

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

I don't believe Alex Lowry will make it despite amazing potential, but to single him out like that was wrong and tasteless. I'm beginning to question his man-management skills 

Exactly 

i think it's safe to say ....the board has failed clement...... the players, clement and the board have failed the fans big time.

i think he'll be gone within 10 games, there is absolutely nothing been shown so far in his team selection, his tactics, formation, his stubborn attitude, the players he's brought in.

4 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

It’s not a bad thing, on paper, but you have to wonder why three of our “better” players want to leave, a few weeks after another one in Lundstram walked away despite reportedly having a deal on the table for months.

Looking at the bigger picture, it feels like something stinks at the club and people can’t get away from it quickly enough at the moment and I don’t think it’s purely down to decisive or ruthless management by anybody.

Yep “loony” as clement called him was another who wanted to leave when clement was dying for him to stay , there’s a pattern here 

11 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

It’s not a bad thing on paper, but you have to wonder why three of our “better” players want to leave, a few weeks after another one in Lundstram walked away despite reportedly having a deal on the table for months and being close to signing it at one point.

Looking at the bigger picture, it feels like something stinks at the club because people can’t get away from it quickly enough at the moment and I don’t think it’s purely down to decisive or ruthless management by anybody.

He left for money…

4 minutes ago, SPWF said:

The players that “want away” are the players we’ve wanted shot of for years. If they’re unhappy because Clement has laid some home truths at the losers doors then good. He’s clearing the dead wood, but been badly let down by the board re replacements. 

It's not possible to defend what we've seen in pre season so far under him despite the squad we've got, but the guy is a serial winner in a tougher league than we play in. These clowns who are all desperate to get away have failed season after season and gotten away with it, one good thing to come out of this summer is they will be someone else problem.

I think the managers critics are currently in the minority, but unfortunately I can only see that group getting bigger because we're a fanbase that just expects instant results regardless of the context of our situation.

For me, he needs to be given the time to bring in players and implement proper change to this club. We can't keep a revolving door of mangers being hired and sacked with the hope that one just suddenly topples a club that has won 12 out of the last 13 league titles at the first time of asking.

We were absolutely down and out when he came in, and he pulled us back into a title race (and won a cup along the way) that we had all mostly given up on at the time, and then the same cast of characters played out the same movie that we've all seen over and over again. Clement's not blameless for this, but he started on a -7 and still managed to run it close. May well have been a different outcome if he'd been here from the start. Also think injuries played a big part in it. So I think it's wholly unfair to see some of the flak directed at him. 

We're now seeing him gut this squad of the chaff and the over-paid mediocrity. Something we've all wanted for the last 2 years.

Maybe let him bring in the players he needs, in order to play the system he wants before we all start over analyzing the shape and tactics of pre-season friendly squads.

4 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

It's not possible to defend what we've seen in pre season so far under him despite the squad we've got, but the guy is a serial winner in a tougher league than we play in. These clowns who are all desperate to get away have failed season after season and gotten away with it, one good thing to come out of this summer is they will be someone else problem.

If we can get them out and replace them with decent players even if Clement fails we will be in a much better position too.

1 hour ago, Ivybank said:

He’s lost the dressing room 

Tav wants away 

Goldson wants away 

cantwell wants away 

silva said the atmosphere wasn’t right 

clement wants 11 clones of himself he’s too rigid can  you imagine him managing a gazza type player no chance😞

That is genuinely one of the maddest things I’ve ever read on here :lol: :lol: :lol: 

9 minutes ago, SPWF said:

The players that “want away” are the players we’ve wanted shot of for years. If they’re unhappy because Clement has laid some home truths at the losers doors then good. He’s clearing the dead wood, but been badly let down by the board re replacements. 

he brought in silva, a 35 million useless donkey on loan, he brought in a striker who is not ready for the a team let alone the b team, he brought in a left back who looks far worse than borna, i just hope he can bring in some good players but right now looking at the ones he did bring in doesn't fill me with much confidence

Nsiala not ready to play he said, starts him week before season starts.

Desperate to talk about Cantwell, why not tell us about Iganame the mystery man.

Jefte, Sterling, Butland, Cortes all no mins.

Mind Clement has spend 10m on Diomande, Cortes, Jefte, Iganame.

Everything just seems all over the place.

Same 2 CBs n at least 2 CMs should be starting tonight and Saturday to be ready for Hearts n build partnerships 

34 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

It’s not a bad thing on paper, but you have to wonder why three of our “better” players want to leave, a few weeks after another one in Lundstram walked away despite reportedly having a deal on the table for months and being close to signing it at one point.

Looking at the bigger picture, it feels like something stinks at the club because people can’t get away from it quickly enough at the moment and I don’t think it’s purely down to decisive or ruthless management by anybody.

The "better players" want away because there's no hiding place for them anymore. I fully believe Clement, as any actual manager would, will have done a bit of digging before signing. There's no way the three main losers don't stand our like a sore thumbs. I fully believe he wants them out and that's why they're going. 

Unless you're hinting at something much deeper, but I don't believe Clement wants their stink around and it's pretty much as simple as that.