*****The Official Hearts v Rangers Match Thread *****

4 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

People sitting waiting for the team line up to be ragin about what we’ve known all week lol 

i think people was hoping for a few surprises in the team sheet, instead the realization is setting in that our summer rebuild has been absolute dire, players not fit, personally speaking pre season displays didn't fill me with an ounce of confidence for the coming season because it was like the tail end of last season, an absolute shit show all over the park.

looking at the team i'll be shocked if we get 3 points because that back 4 gives me the absolute fear.

2 minutes ago, Kents_Hook said:

i think people was hoping for a few surprises in the team sheet, instead the realization is setting in that our summer rebuild has been absolute dire, players not fit, personally speaking pre season displays didn't fill me with an ounce of confidence for the coming season because it was like the tail end of last season, an absolute shit show all over the park.

looking at the team i'll be shocked if we get 3 points because that back 4 gives me the absolute fear.

Few surprises lol the manager isn’t Houdini he’s not going to make players appear out a hat 

14 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

People sitting waiting for the team line up to be ragin about what we’ve known all week lol 

It looks even worse when you see it on an official team sheet unfortunately. The reality kicks in then

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

Few surprises lol the manager is Houdini he’s not going to make players appear out a hat 

Just announce the team with McLean, Sima and Shankland in it without telling us they're signed in advance.

Surprises ffs :lol: 

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

We’re going to need to suck it up and give him time or we’ll be stuck in a cycle of replacing the manager every 18 months

Msybe the reality’s isn’t want people want to here. 

Defo not.

Expectations are always high.

Hopefully we were just messing about in pre season.

Hopefully Clements tactics and work ethic properly land.

I want him to be a success and the youths to kick on and suprise us all. Would have more excitement if we hadn't seen most of this squad fail before. 

Need all the luck we can find.

Win the next few games well and we can all settle down.