***** The Official Dynamo Kyiv v Rangers Champions League Third Qualifying Round Match Thread *****

2 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Should be buzzing for a champions league qualifier but I’m dreading it. Might need beer to get through this.

Some of us have started already.   Strongbow Loyal:thumbup:

14 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

image.thumb.png.b2bfbe0de3c82b6877f3723c6599b9de.png

Naw just play cantwell, Dowell, Sterling in the inside forward position.

Everyother cunt has had a shot get Danilo earning his wage.

He isn't dropping the 4 2 3 1 

Fuck it more of the same

Think I'd have rolled the dice with 

Butland

Balogun.    Propper.    Souttar

Tav.           Diomande Barron       Ridvan

Lawrence  

Dessers.  Matondo

Or something. Stering, Cerny and Danilo as super subs.

be interesting to see how all the fans who can’t see that Clement is a massive issue are a couple of months from now. Just listened to his interview, he doesn’t half talk shite every time he speaks. Really find it hard to listen to him anymore. 

See if wright and mccausland are your wide options and Lawrence is your only number 10. How about not playing a 4231 and actually doing something different for a tough away game in Europe? Play Propper in a back 3. Have a more solid midfield. Have Cerny start even if you can only get 60 out of him. 

Watch one team tonight play with pace, good movement, good passing ability and a freshness that the start of the season brings. The other slow, ponderous pish, extreme hoofball and like tonight was the first time they've even met. 

2 minutes ago, Fear no foe said:

Think we all already know how it's going to end with Clement now don't we. The Belgian Warburton.

Warburton had us playing something you can describe as football( (with a fraction of the squad value) Clement not so much

Just now, VladimirWeiss69 said:

Honestly trust this fucking board to award a manager with an extra year in most likely increased terms and increased payout where there was already warning signs over his managerial ability, sickening 

Especially considering our financial position. If he was to be sacked down the line at some point that’s an extra years pay off. 

That line up is utterly shocking. Wright and McCausland wtf?? Cerny benched if it turns out ugly which I fully expect what's the point of bringing him on then? Dessers again guaranteed starter I can't fathom. Propper fit but benched,this is just fucking mad. I was already starting to become dissolusioned with Clement this has cemented it. Simply can't get his thinking. This is an absolutely crucial game FFS. 

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Think I'd have rolled the dice with 

Butland

Balogun.    Propper.    Souttar

Tav.           Diomande Barron       Ridvan

Lawrence  

Dessers.  Matondo

Or something.

But that would require a change of shape and rhythm which it sadly seems the manager is incapable of. He clearly thinks his way is working and that we'll all sit around waiting patiently for it to click. I seem to remember last season he said something like the players need to realise they're at a club that expects and demands success in every match. Seems like he doesn't understand that himself.

Just now, Redmond7 said:

But that would require a change of shape and rhythm which it sadly seems the manager is incapable of. He clearly thinks his way is working and that we'll all sit around waiting patiently for it to click. I seem to remember last season he said something like the players need to realise they're at a club that expects and demands success in every match. Seems like he doesn't understand that himself.

I actually despise 3 at the back, however if the alternative is Wright and McCausland...