***** The Official Rangers v Dynamo Kyiv UEFA Champions League Third Round Qualification Match Thread *****

1 minute ago, sausagetrunks said:

i cant see it, looks like officials 

I’m telling you, there is more footage than that from when he loses the ball, he starts shouting at the crowd, waving his arms around at them and basically having a go at them.

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

I think that was the gamble mate, their is no way he was sent back out without that scenario at the back of the mind but Jefte was getting some decent moments down the left, to get a second yellow for winning a header is just farcical.....Clement getting it for making that call but alsi getting it for not Subbing Lawrence for Sterling.....obviously Diomande was on a yellow so he must of made that sub based on that......well Id like to think that was his logic at that point as it was still 0-0

It probably was the gamble mate. If Jefte hadn't had such a good 1st half I definitely think he would have been subbed half time. 

I just honestly had a gut feeling he was going to get sent off due to the two other instances after his yellow in the 1st half. That ref was a disgrace though letting them constantly go down holding their faces with minimal/no contact. 

His performance does need looked at. Thought kyiv were cheating cunts and hope Salzburg pump them next round. 

Despite the ref's performance and checking his car for a brown envelope, there was no way we're getting through the next round.

Leaving Lawrence on, watching him jog about and jump over the goal rather than block it.

Having Barron play CB leaving Dio alone in the middle of the park

Long ball play

No support to Dessers

No midfield runners

I've seen enough, Clement is not the man for me.

3 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

i cant see it, looks like officials 

Mate people were there, it was 100% at the fans lol

He snapped once, a good few snapped back at him and he went for it a 2nd time before eventually running away shaking his head

Then never seen him the rest of the game.

Anyone blaming the manager for not taking off Jefte is a fucking mentalist :lol:

He got sent off for winning the ball FFS :lol: Ref was a fucking gimp all night. 

Also saying we would have probably lost with 11 anyway :lol:. It was the most even European tie ever, until our red.

We are nowhere near where we should be but that refereeing decision was utterly atrocious.

I pray we get kiev in the Europa league. Bitch slap the diving cunts all over the place. 

Just now, CottonRunt said:

With the best will in the world and trying to be as positive as i can be...

We wont get within 10 points of celtic this year.  

Try 20. This is a squad Caixinha would be managing. 

We won’t win a single game against last years top 6 away from home. 

2 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Neither yellow card was merited.

Nothing a manager, even Walter, can do when a referee is hell bent on cheating 

I could see it at half time and I’m not a manager mate. Jefte was going to be sent off by that Ref. It was going to happen

8 minutes ago, allgavesome said:

it is but folk are acting like we make fuckall from the europa league,still decent money to be made there.

Aye, but unfortunately nowhere near enough to cover our outgoings if our recent accounts are anything to go by. Also means that there will be very little funds available to help the rebuild that we are desperate for. Plus how much is Hampden rental costing us ? CL money was vital if we wanted to make a fist of it this season.

2 minutes ago, chris182 said:

WTF is going on here. The club need to be honest with the fans

Honest ? 

I wonder if the only reason he's on the bench is to make it look as if we've got 2 strikers to keep us off their backs . 

I think Dessers’ performances have been passable so far this season but generally speaking I think he’s miles away from what we need. But is anyone genuinely upset at him (allegedly) telling the fans to fuck off? Are we really that sensitive?  Surely that’s the least of our worries.

4 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Due to our coefficient we'd most likely be the highest rated club not to auto qualify and would get in on that merit. 

Are folk seriously chucking the league already?

Chucked it before it started. Absolutely no point in torturing yourself. 

1 minute ago, RS4_wul said:

Anyone blaming the manager for not taking off Jefte is a fucking mentalist :lol:

He got sent off for winning the ball FFS :lol: Ref was a fucking gimp all night. 

Also saying we would have probably lost with 11 anyway :lol:. It was the most even European tie ever, until our red.

We are nowhere near where we should be but that refereeing decision was utterly atrocious.

I pray we get kiev in the Europa league. Bitch slap the diving cunts all over the place. 

We will be bitch slapping nobody. You must be fucking blind if you can't see we are a team of absolute wet wipes.

We get bullied all over the place.

celtic will fucking slaughter us.

1 minute ago, gmcf said:

Honest ? 

I wonder if the only reason he's on the bench is to make it look as if we've got 2 strikers to keep us off their backs . 

It's strange I'll give u that but there's no way the board are dictating Clement's bench

1 minute ago, MarcusDa Beasley said:

I think Dessers’ performances have been passable so far this season but generally speaking I think he’s miles away from what we need. But is anyone genuinely upset at him (allegedly) telling the fans to fuck off? Are we really that sensitive?  Surely that’s the least of our worries.

You'd think.

3 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

It probably was the gamble mate. If Jefte hadn't had such a good 1st half I definitely think he would have been subbed half time. 

I just honestly had a gut feeling he was going to get sent off due to the two other instances after his yellow in the 1st half. That ref was a disgrace though letting them constantly go down holding their faces with minimal/no contact. 

His performance does need looked at. Thought kyiv were cheating cunts and hope Salzburg pump them next round. 

Said to my old man at half time that once their manager gets to talk to them in the dressing room he's going to make sure they get Jefte a second yellow.