*****Official Rangers vs St Johnstone League Cup last 16 match thread*****

1 hour ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Knowing this board they will sack Clement right as we are due to go back to Ibrox and then try to promote and market the new manager and the return to Ibrox as some sort of once in a lifetime double header complete with loads of one-off merch and memorabilia. 

Many a true word spoken in jest!

18 minutes ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

If only the staff at the club had the same fight as you. Instead we've assembled a ragtag crew of wetwipes. Depressing.

Yeah I absolutely don't expect anything of the kind, don't see any way we compete as things stand. Just want to get back to enjoying the footy

2 hours ago, BlueAvenger said:

I’m expecting another fuckin terrible performance. We might scrape through with a bit of luck. The brutal truth is that we are fuckin awful and worse than last season 

We are worse than last season.  No Sima, Lundstram or Silva, who was shite but better than Wright.  It is an omni-shambles. And Hampden is fucking awful to be at. 

4 hours ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Its mad we have played the same formation since Warburton. Would love to see a manager completely change that

I know his mad brainwave of 4-3-3 or thereabouts, to be instigated throughout all age groups. Seems like that actually got implemented and has been going for cracking on for a decade. We're absolutely out of ideas. 

31 minutes ago, Boybluesy said:

We are worse than last season.  No Sima, Lundstram or Silva, who was shite but better than Wright.  It is an omni-shambles. And Hampden is fucking awful to be at. 

Saw Wolves are asking 17 mill plus for Silva. Absolutely crazy down there. 

11 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

I know his mad brainwave of 4-3-3 or thereabouts, to be instigated throughout all age groups. Seems like that actually got implemented and has been going for cracking on for a decade. We're absolutely out of ideas. 

Id forgotten it was through all age groups. Madness if that's still ongoing and all years later there is still no benefit

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I was actually sat in Hampden last night thinking to myself ‘there’s nothing I’m enjoying about this’.

Club is fucked. 

Nah I know mate think that’s the majority now rather than minority. We still go and still care just out of blind loyalty and because it’s what we do. I couldn’t make it last night with work commitments but even on Saturday the last 10 minutes I sat there thinking that. Grim times ahead with now light at the end of the tunnel.