*****Official “we want our land back” lol vs Rangers match thread*****

1 minute ago, Redmond7 said:

In the 80's we still had decent players and still won things, we also had the fluke of having the sheep and dundee whatever teams actually being really good, they won things in Europe too. Nowadays we're just utter shite, there isnt a single player in the squad who would get anywhere near any of the 80's teams.

I remember us beating them in a LC final with Sandy Clark and Craig Paterson in our side. Both those guys,though lacking in quality,had one thing none of these frauds have including the manager. They knew what it meant to wear that shirt and they knew what it meant to beat them. And of course we had Jock Wallace in the dugout who simply wouldn't have tolerated performances like today against the filth 

1 minute ago, Bristoe1872 said:

I remember us beating them in a LC final with Sandy Clark and Craig Paterson in our side. Both those guys,though lacking in quality,had one thing none of these frauds have including the manager. They knew what it meant to wear that shirt and they knew what it meant to beat them. And of course we had Jock Wallace in the dugout who simply wouldn't have tolerated performances like today against the filth 

Cheer me up why dont you :lol:

Jock would have murdered these players, none of them would have survived pre-season at Gullane anyway.

2 minutes ago, tom1780 said:

I chose not to watch as I said earlier 

the positive is we scored 6 last week so goal difference has not to a total cunting 

fuck sake hope Europe is better laugh 

Huh? WTF difference does it make beating shite like Ross County when we cant even lay a glove on the taigs? Theres nothing positive about our club right now.

Just now, jackg93 said:

Boyd getting absolutely rattled in the studio. Pity that’s the most effort from a Rangers POV in Parkhead today. 

He’s not getting rattled, he’s been bang on with nearly every point and even when Sutton tried the wind up he made his point and it was correct.